Anyone plan on de-leveling

#1peephole303Posted 5/4/2013 12:45:06 AM
at some point when your fully upgraded.....

so far im 30 hours in :P
#2rkenshin13Posted 5/4/2013 12:47:01 AM
I don't think I will, it's going to be a pain to level back up. However, it could be easier because you'd have stronger and more varied spells.
---
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
#3WartPig_Posted 5/4/2013 12:51:31 AM
im 28/60 and the game is lol ez. and de-leveling wont matter unless they change how easy the game is. if you know what to do bosses dont get a chance to move. so no matter how strong you are your gonna win unscathed. all it will change is how long it takes
---
PSN-WartPigX
#4peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:53:04 AM
WartPig_ posted...
im 28/60 and the game is lol ez. and de-leveling wont matter unless they change how easy the game is. if you know what to do bosses dont get a chance to move. so no matter how strong you are your gonna win unscathed. all it will change is how long it takes

yeah im sure facing the ****** boses with level 1 health will be a breeze
#5phil_hendriePosted 5/4/2013 1:07:41 AM
WartPig_ posted...

You dont have to play like that. Instead of bring the spells that will exploit the boss the most, bring the spells you WANT to bring and maybe youll find yourself having more fun and the game keeping fresh.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#6WartPig_Posted 5/4/2013 1:25:35 AM
dont use the highest scoreing fastest playstyle?

shouldnt have to gimp myself to add dificulty.

even going all melee is a snap if you put on heat surge sigils on top two slots. add weapon boost sigils on next two slots and the atk boost sigil on bottom slot.
then use the firesword (or whatever element you boosted)

or should i not use sigils also
---
PSN-WartPigX
#7KittenLinaPosted 5/4/2013 1:32:41 AM
Wart, your terrible spelling and grammar is giving me a headache this late at night. You should actually make an attempt at using English properly if you're going to at all, cutting corners doesn't make you "kool".

On topic: If i get some divine levels I will lose them, I want that 99 trophy.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#8ThugETHPosted 5/4/2013 1:47:53 AM
I was going for lv99 sacrifice but its kind of hard to play mp as you gain divine levels when reviving team mates.
Atm I'm lv20 sac and lv5 div just from reviving others.
Ill probably go level 80 sac and 20 save then reset it to 99 if that is possible.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#9phil_hendriePosted 5/4/2013 1:59:41 AM
Why not just get some Holy to help you get your chaos to 20/80 or something then take off one Holy level and go sacrifice and do it all over until your 1/99?
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#10Eclipsed_FirePosted 5/4/2013 2:31:31 AM
Everyone should go 40/40 to get all black rites, then level accordingly.
---
PSN ID: Sacrifice87 XBL GT: Sano808
"Have no fear of perfection-you'll never reach it." -Salvador Dali