when do Blood build starts getting strong

#1paulboh2remakePosted 5/11/2013 12:15:44 AM
i m right now a 24/4 and i still depend on my other spells more than blood attacks.
i have no access to Blod sigil or the 2nd Healer sigil.

Its kind of sad always getting low score on mission
---
PSN: SirrusBoh
#2DarkLagunaPosted 5/11/2013 12:24:16 AM(edited)
Regardless of what some users try to say, Blood Magic on a full Divine build only does decent damage, even with Divine Blood II and III equipped. It's sufficient to do everything solo, but nowhere near what a Chaos user can put out. If you're set on doing a Blood Magic build, you're better off going Neutral (or a Neutral Hybrid, like 40/60); still enough Recovery that you can heal/regen the damage it costs, enough Defense that you can afford to get in close range, and can still use the sigils (though only the top bonus, unless you go hybrid). You'll do far more damage than a full Divine.

Full Chaos actually does the most damage with Blood spells, with their massive attack power. But their heals are pitiful, they can't afford to go in close unless they sacrifice some of their attack sigils for defense/HP, and they have much stronger options with other spells. Still decent on them for an emergency Grunt kill to restore offerings, but again, it's better to use the Offering slot for something else...

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have a 99/1 character that I got the Platinum Trophy with, so I'm not giving out biased information...

---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#3GeeneeePosted 5/11/2013 12:39:30 AM
it starts to get strong when you get sigils. I wasn't a blood magic user until I got the necessary sigils.
#4PrincereedPosted 5/11/2013 12:44:21 AM
Geeneee posted...
it starts to get strong when you get sigils. I wasn't a blood magic user until I got the necessary sigils.

Without the sigils as a 1/1 sanguine cannon deals 120 damage. Blood is always good, as a neutral character you have 1900+ health to unload blood magic
#5BlanzerPosted 5/11/2013 1:19:58 AM
They dont.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#6WerzaquePosted 5/11/2013 2:18:35 AM
With blood magic you get from finishing the game, it's worthwhile even without sigils... the sigils just make it broken. Note that blood is non-elemental, and benefits from sigils boosting non-elemental attacks.
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#7PrincereedPosted 5/11/2013 2:23:40 AM
Blanzer posted...
They dont.

Aside from talisman L blood is the second strongest magic in the game do some math and you'd figure that out