Your fastest Leviathan time?

#61MonsignyPosted 5/13/2013 9:55:29 AM
Sorry for the double post but I forgot to ask one more thing. I'm ashamed to admit that I still don't have the Leviathan sigil. Will it show up if I keep killing it? I already have three of the SE++ and still nothing.
---
My Soul Sacrifice Collection (builds in the description):
http://tinyurl.com/ssteamgabrielle
#62epilon_zeroPosted 5/13/2013 9:56:42 AM
donong posted...
Blanzer posted...
Monsigny posted...
The real battle is when he finally shows up on the field. That's when the race actually starts.

Im not too worried about beating your record cuz this one is all luck based. The faster he decides to shoot water the faster the time is. Cuz once he does that hes dead.

can you elaborate what you mean?whats the strategy?

He is pretty much saying after levi sprays the water you attack the thing that sprouts from the ground this will cause levi to fall down then you unleash everything on him and he's dead.

For me my fastest time was 6 min 36 sec solo as divine vi i was pretty proud of this.
---
Divine VI
Timesand build
#63epilon_zeroPosted 5/13/2013 9:58:03 AM
epilon_zero posted...
donong posted...
Blanzer posted...
Monsigny posted...
The real battle is when he finally shows up on the field. That's when the race actually starts.

Im not too worried about beating your record cuz this one is all luck based. The faster he decides to shoot water the faster the time is. Cuz once he does that hes dead.

can you elaborate what you mean?whats the strategy?

He is pretty much saying after levi sprays the water you attack the thing that sprouts from the ground this will cause levi to fall down then you unleash everything on him and he's dead.

For me my fastest time was 6 min 36 sec solo as divine vi i was pretty proud of this.

Of course that was with the build i borrowed from rob
---
Divine VI
Timesand build
#64Blanzer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:05:44 AM
Monsigny posted...
Blanzer posted...
Monsigny posted...
Blanzer posted...
Ah ic. Yeh exactly I just keep doing it until I get the one most suited for me and master that one specifically. I'll try redoing all your missions and these two later but I'm studying for finals this week. So will get back to it on Wednesday. Wait...out of stagger? As in when he throws his head around? Thats very easy to dodge. Just practice. Shouldnt take too long to master. You just have to dodge roll right when hes about to slam his head. Just gotta study when he hits. I never stagger anymore. I think the thing that slows me down is I use levi scales. So ima try again without and see what time i get.

Well, most of those clear times are actually pretty bad and are just for self-gratification. The only two that are probably worth bothering with are the ones posted here.

Since I'm not very good at rolling through the swipe, I have an easier time dodging through it with the Falcon Feather but I'm not very good at dodging the shakes with it - if that's even possible.

Oh i see. I always stay close to a corner. And since a speed run the one you start it. I stay enough so that when he attacks he wont atk in the corner so i can run back. And then when he does sweep i can just simply run a little bit back. And nope, cant dodge with the feather. Reason I stopped using it. To help increase my time. Plus i hate when those damn rats get me. I just take the time to kill them right away now lol.

I feel that I skip extra damage during the swipe if I run to the corners when I can just shoot it a few times while it's closing in and dodge through with the feather.

I promised a Lv. 1/99 run so here it is:
http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/gabrielle-monsigny/media/Good Games/Soul Sacrifice/Dump/2013-05-13-094304_zps58e59413.jpg.html?

Well, most of my runs end up at 1:53~1:58 when it's doing the other two attacks. The swipe flowchart, however, is definitely my most preferred situation.

Very nice. Will take me lots more practice to get that. Maybe thats my problem. I dont hit him when he swipes except for once lol. Theres a bunch of little things I know I can fix tho. Just dont have the time to do it all at the moment.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#65Blanzer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:08:19 AM
Monsigny posted...
Sorry for the double post but I forgot to ask one more thing. I'm ashamed to admit that I still don't have the Leviathan sigil. Will it show up if I keep killing it? I already have three of the SE++ and still nothing.

Damn you lucky ass lol. I've killed him like 80 times and nothing yet. You unlock I believe at 30 for every boss.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#66Robert1514Posted 5/13/2013 11:09:22 AM
Blanzer posted...
Monsigny posted...

Damn you lucky ass lol. I've killed him like 80 times and nothing yet. You unlock I believe at 30 for every boss.

lol i thought by now you've already got it lol, or is the SE gains different between players, because the last time i played with you i got the SE++ from levi
---
It seems that the mods can never differentiate between a joke and actual offense... GG gfaqs, GG