My ass jiggle research on this game is complete (shocking results inside)

#1eurololiconPosted 10/3/2012 1:38:51 PM
Asuka: Jiggles surprisingly much, actually a little flabby

Ikaruga: No jiggle. Toned and firm.

Katsuragi: A bit of jiggle, but not much at all. Just a little soft.

Yagiu: Jiggles way more than it should. For a 15 year old she has quite a flabby butt.

Hibari: Jiggles more than any other girl in the game! o_0 Someone put her on a diet and make her do squats, or she won't exam from the Hanzou Academy. Her ass isn't "a little" or "quite" flabby, it's downright flabby.

Homura: She does have some ass jiggle, but it's very slight.

Yumi: No jiggle. Toned and firm.

Green haired girl: Quite a bit of jiggle action back there, it doesn't look very toned, but it's not really flabby either.

Mirai: Believe it or not, what little ass she has is jiggly! Not very much jiggle, but then again, she doesn't have much ass. She better watch it...

Haruka: Wobbly. Doesn't reach Hibari's or Yagiu's level of jiggliness, but it's definitely plump.

Now what's the shocking thing? The youngest girls have the most ass jiggle! Hibari and Yagiu both have flabby butts even though they're only 15.

And why the heck does Mirai's little rump jiggle?! Considering its small size, it's dangerously close to the flabby territory.

And there you have it. You can see their asses jiggling either during transformation or during cloth destruction #2:

Transformation:
Green haired girl
Mirai
Haruka

Cloth destruction #2:
Asuka
Katsuragi
Yagiu
Hibari
Homura

Hibari's ass even jiggles during her win pose... and it jiggles like pudding, too. >_>

How can someone as cute and cuddly as Hibari have such a flabby ass? And why is Yagiu's behind behaving like shaky pudding? And Mirai... why the **** does Mirai's rump jiggle?!?? >_<"
---
I'm using a 3DS for browsing, so please understand I can't see large images or sites.
#2roy5108Posted 10/3/2012 1:49:38 PM
You did good, fellow user... also the green haired girls name is Hikage
---
"I'm what nightmares fear" - Riku
#3MMZZeroPosted 10/8/2012 12:36:45 AM
The reason Hibari's butt jiggles more then the other girls is because she's a glutton for "general sweet things" . So of course her butt jiggles more then Haruka's after eating all of that sugar.
#4eurololicon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:42:15 AM
MMZZero posted...
The reason Hibari's butt jiggles more then the other girls is because she's a glutton for "general sweet things" . So of course her butt jiggles more then Haruka's after eating all of that sugar.

You're saying everything ends up in her ass as shaky pudding?

But what about Yagiu? What's her reason?
---
I'm using a 3DS for browsing, so please understand I can't see large images or sites.
#5wave1000Posted 10/9/2012 10:09:36 PM
Damn all that work done I hope you have a vita since the focus of that game is on the butt.
---
3DS FC 004427725163