Starting over MyPlayer is infuriating.

#1WMXXPosted 10/3/2012 7:45:57 AM
I just hate when my PG gets a clear run to the basket and misses lay ups only and blind idiot would miss! I also hate when i get a clean path to the goal and my PG doesnt go for a dunk. I mean wth WHO COMES IN THE NBA AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DUNK!!!.

Rant Over
---
Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony = Greatest Of All Time
#2finchyyyPosted 10/3/2012 7:56:31 AM
Steve Nash doesn't dunk.
---
Celtic pride!
#3WMXX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:04:39 AM(edited)
Thats by Nash's choice. I want MYPLAYER to dunk when he gets a str8 run at full speed to the basket. And stop missing uncontested lay up and wide open shots that a REAL rookie would rarely miss. Its just such a chore to build my character up to at least be half way decent
---
#4skillz302008Posted 10/3/2012 8:21:59 AM
your dunk has to be 50 at least
#5MiNuSxMuZiKPosted 10/3/2012 9:48:00 AM
WMXX posted...
Thats by Nash's choice. I want MYPLAYER to dunk when he gets a str8 run at full speed to the basket. And stop missing uncontested lay up and wide open shots that a REAL rookie would rarely miss. Its just such a chore to build my character up to at least be half way decent

Try lowering your difficulty?...also maybe you just not good with the game?...or you picked a player type with low dunk ratings?...think about it..a player with low 3pt ratings doesn't shoot them...so why would a person who isn't good with dunking try too?...and the game just came out...its not designed to be Jordan over night...I see why code books were invented...for the bad gamers and impatient people...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#6WMXX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:20:05 PM
MiNuSxMuZiK posted...
WMXX posted...

Try lowering your difficulty?...also maybe you just not good with the game?...or you picked a player type with low dunk ratings?...think about it..a player with low 3pt ratings doesn't shoot them...so why would a person who isn't good with dunking try too?...and the game just came out...its not designed to be Jordan over night...I see why code books were invented...for the bad gamers and impatient people...

Trust Im great at the game. I mastered my team in the demo and havent lost in the real game yet. Hell i just beat LA by 1 point uin ab amazing come back in the last QTR. My problem isnt that Im impatient either. My problem is my guy missing wide open lay ups. This game is a sim and in real life its rare for even a rookie to miss the things my guy is missing. I just hate having to build up frm that low all over again
---
#7rumbalumbaPosted 10/3/2012 5:35:50 PM
in real life, rookies also don't go from a 42 rating to an 80+ within a season. cry me a river.
#8MiNuSxMuZiKPosted 10/3/2012 5:49:51 PM
rumbalumba posted...
in real life, rookies also don't go from a 42 rating to an 80+ within a season. cry me a river.

Exactly...the game just came out and its comes out once a year...so they trying to keep you playing for as long as they can until the 2K14 news drops atleast...I'm sure they don't want everybody dominating and getting bored before halloween hits...lol...TC needs to just take his time...you got until the first tuesday of october next year before 2K14 drops...so what's the rush?...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#9DlCKJUSTlCEPosted 10/3/2012 8:21:50 PM
WMXX posted...

I don't think Nash could dunk in a layup line. Same goes for Andre Miller. You're a PG and probably not the Russ Westbrook kind. Heck, even Jordan missed some dunks. Plus, Nick young missed the backboard on a layup last year and James Harden barely hit the rim and those were both on wide open, fastbreak looks. Need more examples, look at Patrick Ewing missing the game winning layup that lost them the series against Indiana. In real life, mistakes happen.
---
http://imgur.com/OFHG7.jpg
#10hmoobpaladinPosted 10/3/2012 11:48:06 PM
Nobody is perfect, even the G.O.A.T., Michael Jordan.
---
"It's better in real life, more realistic, top notch graphics and all." - Twittsoup
PSN: t_chang, XBL: T3CH89, FC: 3695-0664-7596