No disrespect but MY PLAYER/MY CAREER it's boring, SONY had a better idea

#1JoeydollazPosted 10/3/2012 10:03:47 PM
They clearly tried to do the whole idea Sony had with their basketball games which had
an actual story and all that, this stuff in 2K is so GENERIC and boring the press conference and interviews with the GMs are garbage quality, robotic boring trash.

Also if you noticed in the trophies these fools put to much focus on that crap mode this year,
I rather just play Association/Online/random games then put time into a badly structured mode like this whole my player crap.
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#2jamiylPosted 10/4/2012 8:24:34 AM
I am not much of a fan of this mode either. It takes too long for it to be fun and by the time your player gets good the new 2K game is out and you have to start over. If you are going to have a player play a career why not let it carryover from the old 2K game to the new one. After about 50 games I got bored witht the mode and never returned to it
#3ELDuranPosted 10/4/2012 11:56:52 AM
Skipping games is key here. No one can finish 1000+ games in a career in one year. That's why we can skip games. Besides if you add more of a story to My Career then it might as well be The Sims: NBA Life
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#4jadakiss88Posted 10/4/2012 1:43:38 PM
Two things are missing from My Player this year. One the Pick up games where you could take your player online and ball out with others that have built their player up. The second they need more voice actors.

But as far as My Player being boring...I guess it's not for me because I don't mind working my way up the ranks to become great. And for the most part before the end of your first season you can be in the 80's some even end up in the 90's. It's not hard you just have to know what your doing in that regard.
---
Now look at this, everybody talking goon talk
Like they ain't never seen somebody knock a goon off
#5WildGoose2K12Posted 10/4/2012 2:57:27 PM
I love it. My favorite mode of any sports game. Each to their own I guess..
#6HiPricedLoLifePosted 10/4/2012 4:11:16 PM
jadakiss88 posted...
Two things are missing from My Player this year. One the Pick up games where you could take your player online and ball out with others that have built their player up. The second they need more voice actors. .

You can play against others online this year this year. It's 3v3 blacktop.
#7The_BKPosted 10/4/2012 5:05:43 PM
Yeah I've never been a My Player fan. I just play Association, online, and now, My Team mode.
---
Styles
THAT'S THAT S*** I DON'T LIKE BANG BANG
#8jadakiss88Posted 10/5/2012 9:20:30 AM
HiPricedLoLife posted...
jadakiss88 posted...
Two things are missing from My Player this year. One the Pick up games where you could take your player online and ball out with others that have built their player up. The second they need more voice actors. .

You can play against others online this year this year. It's 3v3 blacktop.

Yea but it's limited to friends I think. I don't have very man friends on my list that play 2k13. I will probably eventually get some though I guess..?
---
Now look at this, everybody talking goon talk
Like they ain't never seen somebody knock a goon off
#9kennyynnooPosted 10/5/2012 9:59:25 AM
The way I see it is they can not have it and then what? It's just an extra mode, I play association also. I did my player for maybe 20 games and saw no reward of it. I think it's geared more towards younger kids who have imagination still, I used to create myself like 15 years ago in games. I wouldve taken even more classic teams in exchange for that mode though. I enjoy throwing all the old teams in to replace the modern ones, I think they have all but like 5+ teams. I opened my season with the 2001 kings on the road against jordans bulls team, kind of bad ass getting taken to the shed by Jordan.
---
PSN-S30andz32