"Dont Hate Me Guys...But...Lol"...

#1MiNuSxMuZiKPosted 10/7/2012 5:11:31 PM
I'm buying VC when I get home...lol...earning 12 SP a game ain't getting me no where...I travel wit my PS3 and play offline so I'm not earning 200+ VC playing other game modes...offline you only gain SP during My Career...so I can't do all the little tricks people are doing for hundreds of VC...I'm not gone max my guy out but I want enough points to be able to have a good driving game atleast...because now everything is missing and I'm athletic so I can't shoot either...what's the prices of the VC packs?...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#2gatman85Posted 10/7/2012 5:21:09 PM
nab2k pretty much makes you buy it...they gave us no choice.
i got 40k pionts today and still need more :(
#3MiNuSxMuZiK(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:22:55 PM
gatman85 posted...
nab2k pretty much makes you buy it...they gave us no choice.
i got 40k pionts today and still need more :(

How much that cost?...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#4kennyynnooPosted 10/7/2012 5:27:17 PM
It's all good I have no idea what VC is at all orwhy it's relavent, I just completely love and enjoy offline association mode. Do what u want, sound like I should just stick to offline association.
---
PSN-S30andz32
#5xnxbxaxPosted 10/7/2012 10:12:45 PM
go for it homes
---
USA
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#6down585Posted 10/7/2012 10:28:41 PM
xnxbxax posted...
go for it homes

Sig made me LMAO
---
PSN down585
#7The_LimitPosted 10/8/2012 12:05:38 AM
Buying VC is awesome, if it weren't purchasable I wouldn't even have the patience for MyCareer.
---
PSN: TheLimit32
UMVC3: Wolverine/Magneto/Phoenix
#8ArcadianGenesisPosted 10/8/2012 8:24:33 AM
MiNuSxMuZiK posted...
offline you only gain SP during My Career

No, that's wrong. You earn VC from playing any type of game (even exhibition games), which can then be spent on SP in MyPlayer mode.
---
Ninety percent of life is just being there.
#9XavierKnight4dPosted 10/8/2012 8:45:16 AM
ArcadianGenesis posted...
MiNuSxMuZiK posted...

No, that's wrong. You earn VC from playing any type of game (even exhibition games), which can then be spent on SP in MyPlayer mode.

Acctually he is right you are wrong.

SP is what you earn if your game is offline and if you are earning SP you are wasting your time buying VC because once your career is converted to SP it can't go back.

If your career is online you earn and spend VC
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#10MiNuSxMuZiK(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:04:07 AM(edited)
XavierKnight4d posted...
ArcadianGenesis posted...
MiNuSxMuZiK posted...

Acctually he is right you are wrong.

SP is what you earn if your game is offline and if you are earning SP you are wasting your time buying VC because once your career is converted to SP it can't go back.

If your career is online you earn and spend VC

Lol that dude feels stupid...let me ask you this...can't i create a new guy when I'm online and buy vc...spend it on my attributes then go offline and play and still keep the players attributes?...I just need a minor boost then i'll be ok with getting SP from there on...
---