How to request a trade in My Player

#1phillipw72364Posted 10/16/2012 12:00:24 PM
How do you request a trade in My Player? I can't seem to find the option.
---
This message will stay until the Carolina Panthers win a Super Bowl.....which at this rate will stay forever.
#2SyRiPPosted 10/16/2012 12:25:17 PM
Once you are 5 games in to your MyPlayer career, the option will become available in the 'GM Sitdown' options.
---
What is the sound of one hand poking? *pokes Eponine*
No offense but ur a loose cannon - Yurika 86
#3phillipw72364(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 12:47:09 PM
Thanks for the info!!!
---
This message will stay until the Carolina Panthers win a Super Bowl.....which at this rate will stay forever.
#4VinylchildPosted 10/16/2012 3:02:55 PM
It was 5 games in the past 2k gamesit may be even less in this game. When the option becomes available it will say "new topic available with GM" or something like that. And you go to career and meet with GM and bring it up there. I first got traded to the clippers and after I became a starter they moved me from PG to SG and CP won't pass to me. You can complain about othe players to the GM which is what I did and eventually it led to another trade request from me. It's more realistic than 2k12 with the rosters and rotation so, unless you want to play out of position or be a back up, pick a team where you will have a good chance at starting in your position for your rookie year.
#5VinylchildPosted 10/16/2012 4:25:39 PM
I shoulda mentioned I def didn't pick the clippers, I got sent there.
#6JoeydollazPosted 10/16/2012 5:08:26 PM
My player was drafted by the HEAT

wow
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#7SyRiPPosted 10/16/2012 6:44:23 PM
The reason I mention five games is that I had done two MyCareers and in both the option became available after the fifth game.

In my MyCareer I was drafted by the 76ers and asked for a trade to the Knicks, Hawks or Nuggets (my three favourite teams). I was traded to the Suns. So after another five games with the Suns the option became available again and I asked for a trade to the Knicks, Hawks or Nuggets. I was traded to the Bucks.

So I started again and intentionally went #23 to the Hawks. Five games in, the option became available.
---
What is the sound of one hand poking? *pokes Eponine*
No offense but ur a loose cannon - Yurika 86
#8esun2116Posted 10/18/2012 9:32:25 AM
You are lucky one of your favorite teams was part of the lottery. Sadly the Knicks arent so I have been demanding trades every 5 games now.

I got to a point where the Knicks were interested in me. I then put them as my number 1 and only choice and now I am in Detroit.

This needs to change. Its a game. If you have a favorite team you want to play for, why in the world is it so hard? In 2k12, they will cut anyone for you. Just ask and you shall receive.

I understand if 2k13 is trying to be a little more realistic but I rather continue playing for Miami then to play in Detroit. They took away removing auto save so I can not undo that trade.

Whatever, Ill keep demanding trades until the deadline. I am almost to the point where I will select my 3 least favorite teams as my choices in hopes of narrowing the field and increasing my chances on landing on the team of my choice. I will let you know how that goes....
#9phillipw72364(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 1:29:32 PM
I started a new MP and got drafted to the Raptors. I know I am crazy but I want to see if I can get traded to the Bobcats. Living here in Charlotte makes me want to show Jordan how to make them a championship team. LOL!!!!
---