Overpowered players in your opinion?

#1FreeSharpieePosted 11/10/2012 3:04:47 AM
These are in all 2k games.

JR Smith: the guy plays like a 5 time MVP when used correctly. Easy mode! (3s and dunks all day)

Ben Gordon: this guy does not miss anything he shoots. Period.

Any others?
---
Not changing this until I platinum GT5: Started 29 April 2012.
Lucid Dreamer for Life.
#2Stephen A SmithPosted 11/10/2012 1:49:05 PM
I love having Ben Gordon on my team. Even though he is overpaid, he is such a beast shooter.

I think they made Blake Griffin a little too good. His rating was a bit high, and he plays like he is the best PF in the league in this game. Honestly, he isn't better than Love, Bosh, Aldridge, Gasol.
---
North Carolina, boorrrrnnnn and raaissseedddd
"Ssssssla-va. Med-Va-Den-Ko......."
#3GitErBucPosted 11/11/2012 6:25:49 AM
Stephen A Smith posted...
I love having Ben Gordon on my team. Even though he is overpaid, he is such a beast shooter.

I think they made Blake Griffin a little too good. His rating was a bit high, and he plays like he is the best PF in the league in this game. Honestly, he isn't better than Love, Bosh, Aldridge, Gasol.

Bosh? Let's not get crazy now..
---
Gamefaqs, the place where you can't disagree with someone without being called a troll.
#4ich3roPosted 11/11/2012 9:52:48 AM
Bosh is better in blake in alot of ways. Bosh can shoot mid range to 3 pointers can steve blake do that?? No. Bosh plays better defense. Even tho blake is a 10-10 guy if he can shoot he would be good
#5acedagr8Posted 11/11/2012 1:01:50 PM
Stephen Curry... His shots are automatic and bullets when opposing him... And his 4th quarter mode is ridiculous...
---
Instead of mindlessly absorbing everything..., a truth seeker will have
the ability to say "Wait, this is BS. I do not believe it and I reject it."
#6PopsicleSticksPosted 11/11/2012 3:25:45 PM
Carmelo, curry, JR smith, Kobe
#7SyRiPPosted 11/11/2012 4:52:37 PM
Monta Ellis becomes Kobe Bryant and drops 50 on my team every time we play him in MyCareer mode. Even with Paul George marking him he won't miss. The AI refuses to do double teams as well so I just have to live with it :-/
---
What is the sound of one hand poking? *pokes Eponine*
No offense but ur a loose cannon - Yurika 86
#8FreeSharpiee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:56:16 PM
SyRiP posted...
Monta Ellis becomes Kobe Bryant and drops 50 on my team every time we play him in MyCareer mode. Even with Paul George marking him he won't miss. The AI refuses to do double teams as well so I just have to live with it :-/

I forgot about him. He is able to fly around anyone who tries to guard him and doesnt miss any shots. ANY.

Also, I think Jamal Crawford can be wayyyyy too good at times.
---
Not changing this until I platinum GT5: Started 29 April 2012.
Lucid Dreamer for Life.
#9shift411Posted 11/11/2012 11:09:56 PM
SyRiP posted...

This
---
"Ah, yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it" Rafiki
#10Stephen A SmithPosted 11/12/2012 12:30:36 AM
Monta! Can't forget him. he is up there with J.R. Smith as a legend in 2k.

GitErBuc posted...
Stephen A Smith posted...

Bosh? Let's not get crazy now..

Yes! Chris Bosh. I don't know where all this Chris Bosh hate actually came from, but the man is definitely one of the best power forwards in the league. You could easily argue him being a top 20 player, if not 15. With Miami he has a lesser role then being a superstar like Aldridge and Love, but remember, when he was in Toronto he put up similar numbers to those guys. I love Lamarcus to death, one of my favorite players, followed him since his days as a Longhorn, but he is not better than Chris Bosh. Same said for Blake Griffin. Pau and Love are more debatable.
---
North Carolina, boorrrrnnnn and raaissseedddd
"Ssssssla-va. Med-Va-Den-Ko......."