New update destroyed fouls....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. New update destroyed fouls....

User Info: ich3ro

ich3ro
4 years ago#1
My last 3 games i had after the update i noticed my player PG has been getting 5+ fouls a game....

Now the game is screwed up now because when you reach just once they are gonna call a reach in EVERYTIME....smh....even when you try to intercept passes and since the steal button is delayed 2 seconds after you press X when you run into the player you get a foul call.

When someone attempts a Dunk/layup since i have active hands level 3 it says it will strip the ball 100% of the time but the new update makes it 100% foul called. This is so stupid....

User Info: RickRock504

RickRock504
4 years ago#2
Man I agree, now I'm scared to go for steals and it takes away from the normal way I play the game, now I just stand with my hands up on the player I'm guarding hoping to tip it and get a steal. Tragic.

ich3ro
4 years ago#3
I cant even strip the ball from players in the paint anymore. Now its impossible to have any chance to guard a center if your a PG.

User Info: JigshowKing

JigshowKing
4 years ago#4
I think the best way to have done it was to automatically call reach in foul if the player press square 3 times in less than 10 seconds. Well something like that.
-Legendary Jig

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#5
Wow. Is this really true? That sucks
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

User Info: grandmaster4k

grandmaster4k
4 years ago#6
Now I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

ich3ro
4 years ago#7
Im a PG with 99 steal, lockdown defender with active hands level 3. When i see dwight howard under the basket how else am i supposed to guard him?? I used to be able to strip the ball out of his hands but now you will get called for a foul...

User Info: Shadow2Life

Shadow2Life
4 years ago#8
I got fouled out by the 3rd quarter, 3 games in a row.
"Hello 911? How are ya?"
http://i.imgur.com/YjoeC.gif || http://i.imgur.com/2W9jJ.gif

User Info: WildGoose2K12

WildGoose2K12
4 years ago#9
Shadow2Life posted...
I got fouled out by the 3rd quarter, 3 games in a row.

Just a suggestion. Stop spamming the steal button.

User Info: Havo

Havo
4 years ago#10
Yup... its all messed up now. I don't even try to reach in for steals cuz it results in a call every time. I just wait and try to intercept passes.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. New update destroyed fouls....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived