New update destroyed fouls....

#11MattRKO2Posted 12/1/2012 8:29:38 PM
i agree wit all of the comments they did mess up the fouls cuz i cant reach to save my life it sucks thats the only problem i have wit the update everything else im good wit
#12MiNuSxMuZiKPosted 12/2/2012 2:51:23 PM
Yea the reach in fouls are crazy...my steal rating is a 99 and 4 out of 5 reaches i'm called for a foul...I play the My Career offline...I wish they just let us change the sliders for that...but they gone cheat us like they always do...they gone fix the issue on 2K14 and sell it to us as if it's something new when they are just fixing they mistake...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#13jjbing3Posted 12/2/2012 11:17:24 PM
I thought it was just me too. Now I know that it was the update. I also dont get v.c. points anymore when i play a regular game. This is some b.s!
#14Buck_Dollaz_20WPosted 12/5/2012 3:55:48 AM
lol You guys are very comical. They did that for a good reason. People weren't just attempting to steal the ball once and then resorting to just playing good D. the fact that your complaining means you relied on stripping somebody too much. Of course a PG cant stick a C duh!
#15melongstrikePosted 12/5/2012 1:42:25 PM
This has been just awesome.

I can actually play the game the way it was meant to be and people get punished for playing incorrectly.

Now if they would do something about off ball losers I don't think I would lose another game.
---
Thanks, White_D3vi1: Most people are just putting dicks on dolphins and calling it a season.
#16buccaneerandePosted 12/5/2012 11:56:27 PM
I play as a center in my career, and then I either play as a 4 or 5 when I play my franchise. I by no means hammer on the steal button, but there are times when I will try to get a steal or to tip a pass. I've never just stood there kept swiping at the ball (unless Im in a bad mood, then I will and then i expect to get hit with the reach in). That being said I completely agree that this patch ruined the steal button. its to the point where I dont even try anymore because I am constantly getting hit with reach in fouls. I was Javale McGee earlier today, and on three consecutive taps of the steal button (not all at once, it was spread over 2 quaters) I was hit with a reach in. It happens all the time. i like this series, and i like this installment for the most part, but for my money id say 2k11 was better (i didnt buy 12).
#17este914Posted 12/7/2012 6:58:35 AM
melongstrike posted...
This has been just awesome.

I can actually play the game the way it was meant to be and people get punished for playing incorrectly.

Now if they would do something about off ball losers I don't think I would lose another game.

I dont understand.

So now you cant even ATTEMPT to go for a steal because if you get close it'll be an auto matic foul. That's not right at all.

I am not a 'steal button spammer' by any means - I only go for the steal when I think it's the right time (the ball is being dribbled out in front of the player with no protection, etc) but this patch makes it so you can't even attempt that anymore.

Tragic
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#18WildGoose2K12Posted 12/7/2012 10:49:25 AM
I just finished a game with 4 steals and 1 foul. :O Must be because I'm so awesome.

Oh no wait, it's because I don't spam the steal button.
#19BuckinghamGreenPosted 12/9/2012 7:45:52 PM
Its definitely a problem and not one that just effects the button-mashers. Anyone denying that is delusional. Ive invested actual money into making my guard a defensive beast. Attributes wise, hes the greatest player in the league. EVERY attribute is maxed and I have every defensive and stealing signature skill you can have. BUT, 75% of the games I SIMULATE, I foul out of. With my attributes, I should be a perennial MVP/1st-team All-Defense every year and and title favorite along with the finals MVP. This foul problem(again, not button mashing. I only foul out of sim games because trying to strip in a game is just pointless now so I dont do it) is keeping my player from achieving milestones and hall-of-fame progress. Again, I have invested money into this player. And right now I feel like I have been cheated and ripped-off..
#20joshg91Posted 12/10/2012 10:49:48 AM
I steal 4 to 5 times a game with maybe 4 fouls
Although the patch f***ed my game up at first
I learned a way around it
Just steal from the side or back instead oof in front
Of the player with the ball it works 75% of the time
Wish I'd of never got pickpocket 3/3 tho they need to fix it for my player atleast