I currently have the 1 defense and 7 offense
#2ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/31/2012 1:07:11 AM
6.5/10

no doubt great defensively but it would be pretty easy to shut you down
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#3SR1495Posted 12/31/2012 2:22:06 AM
8.5/10

I like your team great guard play solid bench but IMO you need better starting PF & C but still a great team!
#4petejohnson_5Posted 1/1/2013 2:50:26 PM
While the team looks good on the surface, it doesnt hold water...Derrick Rose should drive and kick, but your surrounding cast arent good spot shooters, three guys who want to drive will clog the paint, holding your offense stagnat with alot of dribbling..

Your defense should be pretty stout, unless your playing the grizzlies or lakers or other post up teams, the bigs would get ate alive ..

I like the team ..seems like you drafted the best available with each pick rather than to build your team around your own assets ..which ends up with good players, but no gameplan ..

4/10 offensively

6/10 defensively..

Good night in and night out, but i would not want them in a playoff series, where adjustments and gameplans can be made and laid out..tyson chandler by himself would almost kill your drive first offense ..
---
A FFVII remake would be the gaming equivalent of the second coming of Jesus - ZombieGenesis
#5ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/1/2013 4:10:36 PM
BONITATS posted...
My team:

Derrick Rose
Tony Allen
Michael Kidd-gilchrist
Kenneth Faried
Deandre Jordan

Bench:
Klay Thompson
Channing Frye
Luke Ridnor
Steve Novak
Jae Crowder
Omar Asik
and a random powerforward i forgot.

I currently have the 1 defense and 7 offense

your starting line up should have Klay starting out, there is no shooting at all in that starting line up otherwise. I would even consider starting Omer and Steve Novak, Rose needs space to compete and if you ever get out scored heavily then you can bring in some of the best defenders in the league OFF THE BENCH. Talk about Luxury.

So I would do:
Rose
Klay
Novak
Kenneth
Asik

6th man:
Tony allen

Rotate your players alot so that your players are fresh; you have nice depth and should be able to smother with your second unit. Make sure your pound the glass is high, as well as fast break and help defense. Klay and Novak are going to make your team
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft