How much VC can you get with $20?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. How much VC can you get with $20?
2 years ago#1
I know it's the cowards way out but I don't really feel like spending months grinding just to switch to 2k14 and have that become useless.
2 years ago#2
if you play online you get 250vc for finishing a game. a game takes about 30 minutes long.
---
"I do on the ground what Jordan did in the air"-Me
http://www.cobworldorder.com/
2 years ago#3
That's not what I'm asking >)>
2 years ago#4
10k vc is 2.99 so I think around 60 to 70k for 20 dollars
2 years ago#5
GroundJordan posted...
if you play online you get 250vc for finishing a game. a game takes about 30 minutes long.

And your better off playing blacktop for 30 mins.. Matches are way quicker lol
2 years ago#6

Could I max out most of my skills for point guards with that much? I just wanna see how beastly I would be lol I like earning my way up i'll prob use it on another character
2 years ago#7
Hermeses posted...

Could I max out most of my skills for point guards with that much? I just wanna see how beastly I would be lol I like earning my way up i'll prob use it on another character

You won't be completely maxed out you would have a lot of stats maxed or close but then you would want signature skills which cost a lot depending what you get
2 years ago#8
While you can't max out with 60,000 VC you should be a 99 OVR with that many VCs
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
2 years ago#9
it takes about 250,000 VC to max out your player.
---
"Suicide its a suicide,If you succeed prepare to be crucified"- Jay-z
2 years ago#10
Really 250,000 VC? o_O

I have 3 Maxed out players with 500,000 VC. -.-

Also if you haven't bought it yet TC it seems like there's a special offer from today 2/12 thru 2/19 where buy VC and more digitally is 50% off

https://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324943

So you can potentially get 130,000 VC for 20 dollars.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
(edited by MrFingers07)
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. How much VC can you get with $20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived