Anyone want a free DLC code for All Star Weekend?

#41WildGoose2K12Posted 10/4/2012 5:17:28 AM
naughtynuggetz posted...
WildGoose2K12 posted...
I'm going to say Lebron.

WildGoose2K12 posted...
Danny Granger.

WildGoose2K12 posted...
kaiser16 posted...
Sorry guys. Still no right answer. Time for the third clue: he's a former rookie of the year.

Stoudemire!

I stand corrected, he voted 3 times.. way to give the code out to someone who didn't even bother to read your first post and abide by the rules...

Plenty of people voted more than once.

I did read the first post, but everyone else continued guessing so I did also.

Besides it's not fair game if my guess was based on "A player in the east" and a guy who came along ten minutes later was guessing based on "A player in the east who is a forward and won rookie of the year".

They would have far more to go on than I did when I guessed.
#42Big_Daddy_TPosted 10/4/2012 7:50:33 AM
Who cares people, god damn, you shoulda just put 10 dollars on the game at ANY DAMN STORE and got yourself the DLC.

Instead of wasting the 10 dollars on candy, cause yall are acting like a buncha spoiled little kids.
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#43naughtynuggetzPosted 10/5/2012 10:31:46 AM
Big_Daddy_T posted...
Who cares people, god damn, you shoulda just put 10 dollars on the game at ANY DAMN STORE and got yourself the DLC.

Instead of wasting the 10 dollars on candy, cause yall are acting like a buncha spoiled little kids.

But the only way your momma will drop her panties is for some candy bars. You should know this more than any of us. Mmm.. candy bars..

See I can be just as immature as you.. Nice try though.
#44SamuariLegend24Posted 10/5/2012 10:41:40 AM
Big_Daddy_T posted...

Lol.... Looks like someone is too young for online social interaction.
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX
#45naughtynuggetzPosted 10/5/2012 11:20:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46naughtynuggetzPosted 10/5/2012 11:23:49 AM
SamuariLegend24 posted...
Big_Daddy_T posted...

Luckily Halloween is coming around so we can all save our candy money!
#47SamuariLegend24Posted 10/5/2012 11:33:31 AM
naughtynuggetz posted...
SamuariLegend24 posted...
Big_Daddy_T posted...

Luckily Halloween is coming around so we can all save our candy money!

Hahaha
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX