How can you delete your MyPlayer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. How can you delete your MyPlayer?
4 years ago#1
for those that remember, in 2K12 you have your own little "account" thing which had a ranking depending on how much you play (i think that's how it worked). almost like an avatar in the bottom left corner. when i started 2K13 up, it went directly to (what i thought this would be) the create a person thing. usually i make my MyPlayer different as my avatar. does anybody know how to delete/start over?
4 years ago#2
bump
4 years ago#3
Apparently there's a way to delete your save on their website, but I gave up on pursuing it. The lack of multiple myplayers really offends me. I don't want to have "Austin Herrington the 7" SF 3PT Shooter" and "Austin Herrington the 6'1" 200 scoring PG"
4 years ago#4
https://nba2k.com/login

Sign in with your gamertag/password, then go to "My Account" or whatever. Should be an option at the bottom in red that says 'delete'.

It does say it takes 24-48 hours to actually delete, though. I just did it so we'll see.
4 years ago#5
JohnnySomething posted...
https://nba2k.com/login

Sign in with your gamertag/password, then go to "My Account" or whatever. Should be an option at the bottom in red that says 'delete'.

It does say it takes 24-48 hours to actually delete, though. I just did it so we'll see.

I can't even sign in to the website....I'm using the correct info because I can sign in to the 2k12 with no problems.
4 years ago#6
Weird. I honestly don't know what to tell you. No problems for me.
4 years ago#7
I have a hard enough time getting the time to play full seasons as ONE myplayer let alone multiple, glad this isnt an issue for me.
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
4 years ago#8
Its been 4 days since I requested for the account to be deleted. The reason im deleting is to reset my VIP stats/records.... I have been refraining from playing on my profile just so I wouldnt interrupt anything.

I dont like this "always online" direction video gaming is going. Your account/saves are tied to the servers.. AND the game has autosave
4 years ago#9
just did it a few hours ago. we'll see if it works
4 years ago#10
I deleted mine easy,go into options click the tab that says load/save another tab should come up that has

Load
Save
Delete

Go to delete and it should take you everything that you saved delete the My Career and start over.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. How can you delete your MyPlayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived