does this game have charles brockley stating that lebron is greater den jorden?

#1GamingAntPosted 10/6/2012 2:56:07 AM
Because it won't be a good simulation without that. Pippen n brockley both stated this I wont be surprised if jackson says so soon and rodman as well. Only a blind hatter thinks otherwise. Also dont bring up lebron is a choker because....

1983 = Choked in da NCAA tourney despite having the #2 seed
1984 = Choked again in da sweet 16 despite having the #1 seed
1985 = Choked in da playoffs vs Milwakee...lol
1986 = Choked in game 3 vs da Celtics only scoring 14 points..lol
1987 = Choked again vs the Celtics and got swept!
1988 = Choked again vs da Pistons.....lol
1989 = Choked again vs da Pistons...lol
1990 = Choked again vs da Pistons.........lmao!
1995 = Chokes hardest vs Orlando in playoffs
Jorden is a bigger choker then lebron.
---
Life isn't burger king, you can't have it your way.
#2donsparksPosted 10/6/2012 3:19:02 AM
I hated Jordan but even I won't troll him.Lebron is a good basketball player and even a better stat sheet filler, but don't let that one ring go to your head.Your topics on this matter have been noted. You Love Lebron, ok ,we get it.Loosing isn't choking ,but if it was then Lebron is truly the KING.

Having the best regular season record numerous times and not making it to the championship is choking.Going 1 for 3 in the finals means he choked twice.For all of the stats that he puts up,he was swept by the Spurs.He couldn't win ONE game.Atleast Iverson one won game.Miller won two,and Barkley won two,.Lebron was swept.

Jordan and Kobe never had to leave a team and join forces with 2 of the top fifteen players, only to loose again in six to the Mavs.Lebron will always be stained by ppl over the age of 30.We have seen greatness and basketball at a better level.If Wade retired right now, Lebron wouldn't win another ring because the Thunder, Spurs or Lakers would kill them,if he would even get out of the East

That's all folks, don't feed the troll.
#3Sasuke_ItachiPosted 10/6/2012 3:23:35 AM
Barkley didn't even say that.

He said that LeBron could potentially be greater than MJ, not that he is right now.
---
Black FC: 3740-1920-5856
#4MizznoxPosted 10/6/2012 5:53:49 AM
Not that this is a serious topic, but...

In game 3 of '86, he actually scored 19. Along with 10 boards and 9 assists.
---
Just the tip!
#5DrajePosted 10/6/2012 6:09:28 AM
donsparks posted...
I hated Jordan but even I won't troll him.Lebron is a good basketball player and even a better stat sheet filler, but don't let that one ring go to your head.Your topics on this matter have been noted. You Love Lebron, ok ,we get it.Loosing isn't choking ,but if it was then Lebron is truly the KING.

Having the best regular season record numerous times and not making it to the championship is choking.Going 1 for 3 in the finals means he choked twice.For all of the stats that he puts up,he was swept by the Spurs.He couldn't win ONE game.Atleast Iverson one won game.Miller won two,and Barkley won two,.Lebron was swept.

Jordan and Kobe never had to leave a team and join forces with 2 of the top fifteen players, only to loose again in six to the Mavs.Lebron will always be stained by ppl over the age of 30.We have seen greatness and basketball at a better level.If Wade retired right now, Lebron wouldn't win another ring because the Thunder, Spurs or Lakers would kill them,if he would even get out of the East

That's all folks, don't feed the troll.

They got the best record because of Bron but that means nothing. Not having a reliable second option tends to be murder in the playoffs. Ask Jordan before he got Pippen. You're downplaying Bron because he couldn't destroy one of the most defensively sound teams of all time with an amazing coach...by himself?

Kobe was threatening to get traded after Shaq left because he was getting knocked out in the 2nd round and even missing the playoffs. Cleveland have 7 years to make moves and they consistently failed. The second Kobe had an awful team around him, he performed even worse than Bron did until he lucked into Pau Gasol as an amazing 2nd option. Kobe won 3 rings as a 2nd option on his team, how does that make him better when Bron has put up better numbers in almost every category imaginable?

You think Bron needs Wade to win a ring? Are you high? LeBron was, by far, the best player on that team and far more important to winning while Wade's injury was making him play erratic to say the least. LeBron is the one who threw out multiple clutch performances throughout the entire playoff and the guy who ran the offense.
---
OH NOES! AN UGLY GIRL LIKES YOU! Now you know how every pretty girl you've had a crush on feels when they find out you like them.- P Fo
#6daddydivinePosted 10/6/2012 7:47:30 AM
...Joke topic?
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#7donsparksPosted 10/6/2012 8:13:47 AM
First you copmlain that Lebron didn't have a second option.Then you ask thethe dumb question, does Lebron need Wade to win? Obviously he did because he didn't have one before he went to Miami. I am convinced you are Lebron James . If he didn't need Wade, then why did he go there? Nobody can do it alone.Stop dogging Kobe Draje.Kobe is well respected, Lebron ,not so much. That's life, deal with it
#8JohnnySomethingPosted 10/6/2012 8:35:14 AM
donsparks posted...
First you copmlain that Lebron didn't have a second option.Then you ask thethe dumb question, does Lebron need Wade to win? Obviously he did because he didn't have one before he went to Miami. I am convinced you are Lebron James . If he didn't need Wade, then why did he go there? Nobody can do it alone.Stop dogging Kobe Draje.Kobe is well respected, Lebron ,not so much. That's life, deal with it

By that same token you're ragging on Lebron for needing help while ignoring the fact that both Kobe and Jordan (especially Kobe) didn't really do much all on their lonesomes. Sure, Kobe and Jordan didn't have to leave their cities. But they sure as hell had help. As stated, Kobe was playing 2nd fiddle to Shaq for 3 of his rings. When it was Kobe + scrubs they were .500 or so every year and out of the playoffs 2nd round so.

Lebron vs. The Spurs, Draje said all the needs to be said about that Finals appearance. I don't recall Kobe ever taking a team to the finals by himself. In fact, if you want to go by that measuring stick Lebron beats Kobe hands down, just because he single-handedly took a team to the finals whereas Kobe has done nothing in similar circumstances.

The Mavs/Heat finals, it is what it is. It was their first year together and that's about the only defense I can muster. They really should've won that finals. But they didn't, they learned from it, and Lebron absolutely dominated these past finals. That counts for something, right?

So, yeah. Kobe and Jordan didn't have to "leave and join forces with two of the top fifteen players". They just had top fifteen players fall into their laps instead.

And Kobe is well respected in L.A., I guess. Honestly he comes across as the most insufferable, self-important #&$#* in the sport to me.
#9DrajePosted 10/6/2012 10:14:12 AM
donsparks posted...

I said Bron didn't have a reliable second option until Cleveland. Real talk, Bron and Bosh could have probably ran through the East with no problem if Bosh wasn't injured.

The first year Bron had a reliable second option, he was in the finals. The second, he was a champion.
---
OH NOES! AN UGLY GIRL LIKES YOU! Now you know how every pretty girl you've had a crush on feels when they find out you like them.- P Fo
#10spoonman26Posted 10/6/2012 11:00:58 AM
Charles Broccli