Easy way to get VC Points and to Max out your My Player

#1EL_ShaddaiaPosted 10/9/2012 7:55:00 AM
I know a lot of people are having trouble to get good grades and it takes forever to get enoigh points in My Career games. A very easy way is to just play streetball 1 on 1, and get a good 3 point shooter like J-Rich or Stephen Curry and just keep jacking up 3's until u win and probably 1 out of 4 games you will get 160 VC Points everytime. And you can also play a exhibition 12 minute quarter on Coach Mode then u will get about 700 VC Points everytime. I am in my 4th game as a Rookie PG and my rating is already on 92.

S/O to Chris Smoove 4 giving out this info
#2_KGC_Posted 10/9/2012 8:22:27 AM
There is a faster way though. >_>
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#3TSWwrestlingPosted 10/9/2012 8:50:55 AM
Ya and that faster way is?
---
TSW WRESTLING Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114278261942746
#4_KGC_Posted 10/9/2012 9:05:50 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668876-nba-2k13/64250563
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#5Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 10/9/2012 11:36:01 AM
Where is coach mode? I've looked in the quick game area/searched the menus and it isn't there.
#6EL_Shaddaia(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:55:33 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Where is coach mode? I've looked in the quick game area/searched the menus and it isn't there.

When you start the game, press pause and go to Coaching and set Coach Mode to "on". Easy to find. Then just let the CPU play.
#7SamuariLegend24Posted 10/9/2012 1:02:24 PM
I have racked up around 5000 VC from playing association games. Only played 5 total and I have earned 57xx in total (It includes the free 1k you get at the start). I don't think it is that hard to get VC, to be honest.

And getting a good grade in game is easy if you know how to in previous years. Just play smart ball, not trying to get record breaking numbers every game. You get penalized for stupid plays, like stealing at bad times, passing to PF or C at the three line unless the play asks for it, giving up a rebound, TURNOVERS. Turnovers are the worst, almost an entire grade for one turnover. Don't force passes, settling for a bad shot is better than a bad pass that leads to a transition offense attempt. Always get back on D, dont try and steal on their half of the court, especially if you are a PG. And be ready to defend a shot, don't try and make the offensive player look like a fool, just stay in front of him and he will have a hard time shooting.
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX
#8vitorage22Posted 10/9/2012 1:06:48 PM
SamuariLegend24 posted...
I have racked up around 5000 VC from playing association games. Only played 5 total and I have earned 57xx in total (It includes the free 1k you get at the start). I don't think it is that hard to get VC, to be honest.

And getting a good grade in game is easy if you know how to in previous years. Just play smart ball, not trying to get record breaking numbers every game. You get penalized for stupid plays, like stealing at bad times, passing to PF or C at the three line unless the play asks for it, giving up a rebound, TURNOVERS. Turnovers are the worst, almost an entire grade for one turnover. Don't force passes, settling for a bad shot is better than a bad pass that leads to a transition offense attempt. Always get back on D, dont try and steal on their half of the court, especially if you are a PG. And be ready to defend a shot, don't try and make the offensive player look like a fool, just stay in front of him and he will have a hard time shooting.

In other words, play real basketball. But for some reason that's hard for people to grasp.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NBVOJU60udg
#9SamuariLegend24Posted 10/9/2012 1:09:05 PM
vitorage22 posted...
SamuariLegend24 posted...

In other words, play real basketball. But for some reason that's hard for people to grasp.

Not everyone understands organized BBall. It is very different from pickup ball. I only understand it better because I started watching games in real life like I was a coach analyzing game film. Using DVR to check out goof setup combos with the dribbles, how defensive strategies work, and how to effectively use the double team. At first I used to go for as many steals and try and break a record every night. After 2k12 I learned to slow it down.
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX