Should I go with Nike or Jordan sponsor?

#1JimmerFredettePosted 10/13/2012 1:48:48 PM
Does it even make a difference?
---
POY MAN JIMMER FREDETTE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqX_b_Bu4hI
#2IhindrancePosted 10/13/2012 2:46:00 PM
prefrence of shoes
#3TanMan32Posted 10/13/2012 4:41:47 PM
I chose Nike, Because you get to create your own shoe. I am not sure about Jordan sponsor. Also if you choose Nike and you wear the Hyperdunk Plus's on certain dunks it goes black and white on everything except you character, and it shows your vertical. Which i find pretty cool.

Go with Nike.
#4sirduke27Posted 10/13/2012 5:20:04 PM
TanMan32 posted...
I chose Nike, Because you get to create your own shoe. I am not sure about Jordan sponsor. Also if you choose Nike and you wear the Hyperdunk Plus's on certain dunks it goes black and white on everything except you character, and it shows your vertical. Which i find pretty cool.

Go with Nike.

I picked Jordan and it's the same exact deal. Obviously, both endorsements would give you a signature shoe, if not then why have two companies to choose from? With Jordan you create your own signature shoe which can be Nike+ enabled which is awesome because you get the black and white replays of your dunk which shows your vertical which I also find pretty cool. You get to completely design your own shoe, so many different options and you get a shoe commercial and a ton of advertisements. I think later on you get a second shoe endorsement as well. So pick either one, it's essentially the same thing, just the advertisements are different. I chose Jordan because I wanted to be part of Team Jordan with CP3, Wade, and Melo. Pick Jordan.
#5NarutimatehaPosted 10/13/2012 8:41:53 PM
sirduke27 posted...
TanMan32 posted...

Go with Nike.

I picked Jordan and it's the same exact deal. Obviously, both endorsements would give you a signature shoe, if not then why have two companies to choose from? With Jordan you create your own signature shoe which can be Nike+ enabled which is awesome because you get the black and white replays of your dunk which shows your vertical which I also find pretty cool. You get to completely design your own shoe, so many different options and you get a shoe commercial and a ton of advertisements. I think later on you get a second shoe endorsement as well. So pick either one, it's essentially the same thing, just the advertisements are different. I chose Jordan because I wanted to be part of Team Jordan with CP3, Wade, and Melo. Pick Jordan.

Wade isn't team jordan anymore.. hes li-ning lol
---
PSN: Narutimateha= Narutimate+Kamehameha
MGO: AkibaXSin
#6CaroutaroPosted 10/14/2012 11:46:30 AM
Jordan Brand makes some ugly shoes and really the only thing they do that people still buy is retros, as opposed to Nike that does retros, sells their signature shoes (KDs, LeBrons and Kobes are way better than CP3s, Melos and soon-to-be Westbrooks) and has a variety of sub-brands like Nike Sportswear. From a realistic standpoint I'd pick Nike, plus I like putting the swoosh on my shoes
---
GT: Carlton Junior
PSN: CarltonJunior