How do I play 82 games with myCareer

#1nadams08Posted 10/13/2012 3:55:45 PM
I am terrible at video games but I have loved the ability to play an actual 82 game season of 12 minute games during the last few additions of the nba 2kx franchise...did they take this ability away with this version? I tried to play earlier today and it keeps skipping several games between the games it lets me play.
#2Ramsus32Posted 10/13/2012 3:56:13 PM
You are probably selecting play next key game instead of just next game.
---
"What'd y'all order a dead guy for?" Jayne Cobb ~Firefly
http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/chitlins_and_grits/Ramsus32.jpg
#3xnxbxaxPosted 10/13/2012 4:05:22 PM
You should actually read the menus instead of smashing the A button.
---
USA
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#4mario_potPosted 10/13/2012 5:56:29 PM
2k probably shouldn't have made the top most button the less likely to be picked option , i pressed it once as well and that was just a stupid place to put that button. if i want to skip to the next key game i will be in a mindset to find that specific button but when you can play an 82 game season being able to just move through the menu to the next game on your schedule should be easy.
---
Are you living or just breathing to death ?
#5dboe313Posted 10/13/2012 6:24:38 PM
mario_pot posted...
2k probably shouldn't have made the top most button the less likely to be picked option , i pressed it once as well and that was just a stupid place to put that button. if i want to skip to the next key game i will be in a mindset to find that specific button but when you can play an 82 game season being able to just move through the menu to the next game on your schedule should be easy.

Yea it got me twice but why does it skip half the season
---
Psn: MEECHYABOY
Psn # 2: MeeCH-HD
#6FloatinFrecklesPosted 10/14/2012 8:11:48 AM
mario_pot posted...

yea I found it easier to just go to "Schedule" and highlight the next game and press A, because the first option is play next game instead of next key game. And TC it skipped half the season because it simulates to the next key game, no matter how far away it is.
#7killa-dPosted 10/14/2012 9:14:37 AM
mario_pot posted...

Whole hearted agreement over here. Last year the skip to next key game was below the next game option. I pressed it when I was first starting, and just had to scrap that whole My Career (hate not being able to have multiple saves!!!), and start over.
#8edwin861986Posted 10/14/2012 9:20:12 AM
dboe313 posted...
mario_pot posted...

Yea it got me twice but why does it skip half the season

Ive had that too, right after the 3point contest... And im pretty sur that i didnt select play next key game. Big bug, few people have had it happen to them