Can't delete or start over with My Player

#1jcaugustinePosted 10/17/2012 11:56:12 PM
So when you first plop in 2K13, the game basically "forces" you to create a My Player.

I went ahead and did that.

While playing I noticed that I forgot or didn't notice to choose which college he attended, and the game basically had something rando as "Saudi Arabia" as my college.

So I went to EDIT My Player to find that I can't change that!

Worst, I can't seem to find an option to delete him completely and start fresh since I originally had him as a PG, but now I want to change him to a SF.

I deleted EVERYTHING that said "2K13" in my hard drive, still no luck, my old players is still there.
#2mario_potPosted 10/18/2012 12:33:21 AM
you have to delete your online 2k stuff because after you create the myplayer it attaches everything to your gamertag. So find out your myplayer account name ( can find under the myplayer tab in main menu ) go to nba2k.com or whatever it is and select the option to delete your myplayer data entirely that should work.
---
Are you living or just breathing to death ?
#3jcaugustine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 12:45:45 AM
mario_pot posted...
you have to delete your online 2k stuff because after you create the myplayer it attaches everything to your gamertag. So find out your myplayer account name ( can find under the myplayer tab in main menu ) go to nba2k.com or whatever it is and select the option to delete your myplayer data entirely that should work.

Oh wow, I see... okay thanks for that tip!
#4mario_potPosted 10/18/2012 2:26:51 AM
no prob
---
Are you living or just breathing to death ?
#5CMJokerPosted 10/18/2012 10:58:01 AM
Ummm....I don't think this is right. I created my My Player at the beginning and all it asked my for was my name and facial look. When you go into My Career, it asks you for the other stuff (bio information, position, animations, etc). You should have just been able to start a new MyCareer and redo everything. In fact, I had the same mistake you did and just started a new career and fixed it.
---
Formally know as: OmegaNinja
#6suicide machinePosted 10/19/2012 9:25:53 AM
CMJoker posted...
Ummm....I don't think this is right. I created my My Player at the beginning and all it asked my for was my name and facial look. When you go into My Career, it asks you for the other stuff (bio information, position, animations, etc). You should have just been able to start a new MyCareer and redo everything. In fact, I had the same mistake you did and just started a new career and fixed it.

yea, he's right. i first created a pg for myplayer and then wanted to try a pf. when i started the pf, i had to select, height, weight, college, etc all over again.
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork
"2/3 of the earth's surface is covered by water. The remaining 1/3 is covered by Darrelle Revis"