Game Freezing in MyCareer when trying to extend contract

#1Wanderer_TJPosted 10/26/2012 8:34:51 PM
As the title says, my game keeps freezing every single time I go see my GM trying to extend my contract, I've been trying it since the beginning of the season, and its still doing it even though Im in the playoffs now.

Anyways, I really like the team I'm playing for, and I don't know what to do, I don't want to get moved to another team just because I can't accept any of the offers. I've seen from 500VC for 4 years to 650VC for 5 years, but I can't select any of them without the game freezing.

Is anyone else getting the same issue or know how to fix it?
#2JayBoogieOogiePosted 10/27/2012 2:40:51 PM
Same here dude, my fans put upa billboard for me to extend my contract causeI completely forgot to winning a NBA Championship for OKC (clear my throught-I'm awesome LOL) and when I go to meet up with my gm to get an extension and accept the only option you get during the loading screen it freezes. Do you know if a patch is coming because I will retire before I play with anyone else.
#3JayBoogieOogiePosted 10/27/2012 2:51:24 PM
Same here dude, my fans put up a billboard for me to extend my contract cause I completely forgot to winning a NBA Championship for OKC and all (clear my throught-I'm awesome LOL) and when I go to meet up with my gm to get an extension and accept the only option you get during the loading screen it freezes. Do you know if a patch is coming because I will retire before I play with anyone else.
#4Wanderer_TJ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 8:49:24 PM
Well it turns out that letting your contract expire is like the best thing after.
At the very end of the season, after you sim through the off-season after telling your GM which Free-Agents he should try to pick up, YOU ARE GIVEN THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHAT TEAM YOU WANT TO PLAY ON.
It only seemed limited to the Western conference though (I could be wrong), but it allowed me to freely move from the Spurs to the Thunder, and I was given the choice to stay with the Spurs so if you want to stay on your team, that is no issue.
Select the team you want to play on and it will take you to a contract negotiation that will not freeze your xbox.
I call that a win.