Easy way to get traded to the team you want?

#1BeastyAvehPosted 11/4/2012 12:17:03 AM
Hey there, I keep doing searches and couldn't find an answer yet. Two questions:

1) Is there an easier way to get traded to the team I want? Every time I get traded, it's to some random team. Some don't even make sense because I'm a PG and they already have star PGs.

2) What's the difference between demanding a trade and requesting a trade? Will that affect anything other than the tone?

Thanks in advance!!!
---
GT: Tinsel Ninja
GC: Mikey Stenyysi
#2BeastyAveh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 12:19:08 AM
This is for MyCareer, by the way. Also, I know you can speak to the GM. I'm in my second year right now and would love to play for a specific team. I've been traded 5 times thus far.
---
#3ksibeastonePosted 11/4/2012 12:41:10 AM
Fastest way I've gotten traded was to tell the GM that you and a certain player aren't getting along pick a guy he should ask if u guys can fix it say no then he'll ask if u want to stay or trade him pick trade you. After that it should ask the teams u want to be traded to pick the one u want. Wait a couple days the demand a trade worked for me hope it helps
#4BeastyAveh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:28:10 AM
I'm asking a specific team. I never get the team I request.
---
#5jett200423Posted 11/4/2012 10:44:53 AM
Your rating plays a big part in where you get traded to. if your rated 99 your gonna get traded for a player of the same rating regardless of where you ask to be traded.
#6BeastyAveh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 11:08:05 AM
Heh, I guess I'm somehow not being clear.

This is about a team. For instance, I want to be on the Nets. I was drafted to the 76'ers. Requested trade the the Nets, wound up on Bobcats. Requested trade to the Nets, wound up on Nuggets. Requested trade to Nets, wound up on 76'ers again. Year 2, requested trade to Nets, wound up on Wizards. Requested trade to Nets again, and now I'm on the Heat.

How can I get on the Nets? :D
---
#7brosh77Posted 11/4/2012 11:25:43 AM
You were perfectly clear. The thing is there is no "easy" way, you pick your top destination teams and if your lucky or really good and they lack in your position then you will be traded to that team, otherwise you will always go to some random team (mostly teams that needs a player in your position). And besides the Nets already have Deron Williams... so unless your rating is 99 I don't see them being interested in you...
#8BeastyAveh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 1:38:45 PM
After 7 trades, finally got to the Nets. I was in the 90's for 5/7 trades. I guess Deron just wanted to hold off until he could team up with the Heat, haha.
---
#9Wanderer_TJPosted 11/5/2012 1:16:16 AM
Honestly, all you have to do is wait for your rookie contract to expire and you get to choose which team you go to.