love the game..........hate the soundtrack

#1NOTORiOUS_X0042Posted 12/31/2012 2:57:05 PM
*inb4 mute it*

sorry that i need to hear the other stuff.
#2MezmorizorPosted 12/31/2012 3:16:32 PM
It's 10x better than 2k11's, so there's always that.
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#3gamerzorPosted 12/31/2012 3:35:17 PM
soundtrack is pretty good imo
#4magemaximusPosted 12/31/2012 4:38:34 PM
only a few good songs. isn't there an option to only allow certain songs to play?
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#5TitanicHornetPosted 12/31/2012 5:34:18 PM
Yep, I muted it nearly straight away.
---
You dont win silver, you lose gold!
#6kungfuj0Posted 12/31/2012 5:46:23 PM
First thing I do with any sports game is to go through the soundtrack and turn off the crap that I can't stand. I figure I'll be spending alot of time flipping through menus, making roster moves and whatnot, so the LAST thing I want to do is have music going on in the background that gets on my nerves.

Unfortunately with this game, there's only MAYBE 4-5 songs that I CAN stand, and with all the menu time spent in this game, I am about at the point where even the songs that I like and starting to wear thin.

Most of the time now when I am going to be in the menus for a while, I just hit the ol' guide button and run my own playlists. if I am starting a new association or doing a fantasy draft or something along those lines, then i am gonna want my own music, because that other stuff is getting old already.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#7ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/31/2012 6:28:45 PM
Better than listening to Clark Kellog, seriously what the hell is that guy still doing here?

Bring in Reggie Miller, bring back Kenny "The Jet" Smith, any one but that clown. He doesn't even commentate NBA games...

My problem with the music, way too much Jay Z. I shouldn't see his face at all, and yet it's plastered everywhere.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#8MICHALECOLEPosted 12/31/2012 6:59:12 PM
Yep, I muted it nearly straight away.
#9kungfuj0Posted 12/31/2012 7:15:43 PM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
Better than listening to Clark Kellog, seriously what the hell is that guy still doing here?

Bring in Reggie Miller, bring back Kenny "The Jet" Smith, any one but that clown. He doesn't even commentate NBA games...

My problem with the music, way too much Jay Z. I shouldn't see his face at all, and yet it's plastered everywhere.

Kellogg >>> Miller as far as commentary goes. I loved Reggie as a player, but his voice is so goddamn annoying that I can barely stand it when he does TNT games. No thanks on this one. Kenny the Jet, maybe, but hell no to Reggie.

I agree with the Jay-Z thing though. Never understood what all the hype was about this guy. Most of the songs here that were his, I muted. I kept one or two, but most are toast on my soundtrack.

Now, if they were to take his face and replace it with Beyonce's, then we might be onto something!
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#10sicpuppy3Posted 1/2/2013 6:12:01 PM
My only problem is ive blocked alot of the music but in the pre game intro where they show like highlights of the game that hasnt started yet they always play that u2 song wich i hate and blocked.