dimer level 3

#1magemaximusPosted 1/7/2013 12:05:03 AM
is it worth it? or is 2 good enough.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#2magemaximus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:49:32 AM
for anyone wondering, yes, it is worth it.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#3ich3roPosted 1/8/2013 7:27:59 AM
Can you explain to me in full detail how this sig skill works??? Is it for full court outlet passes that get no passing error??
#4LakerFanBoyPosted 1/8/2013 9:33:28 AM
You also increase the percentage of the possible assisted player's shot. Not for sure by how much for each level. I just have level 1. But for it to work, it has to actually be an assist. If they dribble around and do all these moves the sig skills doesn't work. Has to be in the time where it is possible for an assist for you.
---
I'm like Doug Funnie, "I'M EATING THESE BEATTTTTTSSS"
#5ich3roPosted 1/8/2013 9:47:07 AM
LakerFanBoy posted...
You also increase the percentage of the possible assisted player's shot. Not for sure by how much for each level. I just have level 1. But for it to work, it has to actually be an assist. If they dribble around and do all these moves the sig skills doesn't work. Has to be in the time where it is possible for an assist for you.

I just read online that dimer level 3 increases the ball catchers FG by 10% and 4% 3PT percentage
#6magemaximus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:44:13 AM(edited)
i am assuming it is all passes that get no error. but there is a perk for full court passes, so i don't know if dimer applies to that. but it is worth it because any decent 3 point shooter will make his 3 almost all of the time. any decent anyone will make his shot almost all of the time if he receives a pass from you.

and what i mean by decent is someone that has his mid or 3 point shot in the 70s
---
#7jett200423Posted 1/8/2013 1:39:15 PM
The pass has to be made in rhythm
#8mustad1oPosted 1/8/2013 2:38:21 PM
I have dimer 3 and I seen plenty of times a bad shooter on my team hit a close or mid range jumper off my assist and then get the ball through someone else and miss the same shot
#9ich3roPosted 1/8/2013 3:33:14 PM
Should i get this skill if im already averaging 18APG???
#10LakerFanBoyPosted 1/8/2013 8:46:09 PM
I would if it is tough for you to win. I try to make my team mates better since the CPU is so good, and rarely miss on Superstar/Hall of fame.
---
I'm like Doug Funnie, "I'M EATING THESE BEATTTTTTSSS"
More topics from this board...
2K13 servers are donednyPlaya24/10 10:26PM