how to actually use dunk packages

#1packman1010Posted 2/16/2013 8:19:46 PM
My pg with 90 dunk, Michael Jordan dunk package at go to and athletic 360s at second always goes with the big man slam package at third slot. How do I get him to use better dunks?
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#2SkimMilk1988Posted 2/16/2013 9:19:35 PM
packman1010 posted...
My pg with 90 dunk, Michael Jordan dunk package at go to and athletic 360s at second always goes with the big man slam package at third slot. How do I get him to use better dunks?

Dunks only apply to the situation you are in. Most of MJ's dunks require you to drive the baseline or come at an angle to the basket. The "big man" slam package is mostly standing and under the rim dunks/pulls. The athletic 360 package (usually) requires you to be wide open (like a fast break) and drive straight at the basket. To be safe hold the "x" button before you enter the paint. If you hit it too close to the rim you usually do a generic dunk or maybe a "big man" dunk if you're lucky. Also, you're vertical stat GREATLY effects the dunks you can do. Don't think you can pull off any of the "big" dunks without a really high vertical as a PG. Even my 6'9" SF needed a 85 vertical before I started seeing some of the bigger dunks.
#3CMJokerPosted 2/16/2013 10:34:12 PM
To be completely safe, only use the MJ and Athletic 360 Package. I find that adding more packages just messes stuff up. Also, if you have Highlight Film, that helps you get better dunks as well.

Athletic 360s require you to do the spin dunk command, so you shouldn't worry about it getting crossed with MJs dunks.
---
Formally know as: OmegaNinja