Chandler Parsons cyberface?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. Chandler Parsons cyberface?

User Info: davidi139

davidi139
3 years ago#1
Chandler Parsons looks awful, it's the same generic model used in 2k12, which is insulting since he started off with a pretty high rating when the game was released.

I know there are cyberfaces for him in the computer game,

But does anyone know if there are any in the xbox version? Or if you have a good cyberface of him, can you upload it?

User Info: McGriff67

McGriff67
3 years ago#2
Dude, I gotta say, you sound kinda weird investing so much emotion in a Parson's face design.
I finally get to change my sig! The New York Knicks are no longer laughing stocks! 2012-13 Atlantic Division Champs! 11/20/12

User Info: Biw999

Biw999
3 years ago#3
McGriff67 posted...
Dude, I gotta say, you sound kinda weird investing so much emotion in a Parson's face design.

Is it so wrong to want Chandler's in game hawtness to match his real life hawtness?!?!

GOSH!
XBL: Biw89
PSN: DollarBill89

User Info: McGriff67

McGriff67
3 years ago#4
Biw999 posted...
McGriff67 posted...

Is it so wrong to want Chandler's in game hawtness to match his real life hawtness?!?!

GOSH!

I didn't know that he or anyone else in the NBA were hot. If they are worrying about hotness then they need to focus on those wretched cookie cutter team dancers.
I finally get to change my sig! The New York Knicks are no longer laughing stocks! 2012-13 Atlantic Division Champs! 11/20/12
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. Chandler Parsons cyberface?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived