James Harden...

#1SkimMilk1988Posted 2/22/2013 9:29:58 AM
Anyone else notice that his shot tendancies are all messed up? I'm playing an association as the Rockets and he NEVER shoots the ball (I play player-locked on the PG). I mean, he can be wide open and he just passes it inside or tries to drive the lane. I watched all of OKC's playoff games last season, and some Rocket games this season. James Harden takes open/contested 3s all game long. I can't figure out why he won't shoot the ball when I play the games.
#2garnett2124Posted 2/22/2013 12:06:54 PM
He definitely is willing to take open 3's and maybe the occasional contested one of the shot clock is down, but he actually drives to the rim very frequently. He's arguably the best in the league at driving into the lane and drawing a foul. He leads the league in made free throws for a reason
---
Not changing this sig until raiders and kings both win a championship started: Nov. 26, 2006
#3SkimMilk1988(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 3:22:53 PM
garnett2124 posted...
He definitely is willing to take open 3's and maybe the occasional contested one of the shot clock is down, but he actually drives to the rim very frequently. He's arguably the best in the league at driving into the lane and drawing a foul. He leads the league in made free throws for a reason

Oh I agree with this without a doubt. I just can't figure out why he won't take wide open 3s. Every time I kick it back out to him he drives or passes :/
#4garnett2124Posted 2/22/2013 7:17:33 PM
I can see how that can be frustrating a unrealistic to a point. But since you're playing Association you can edit his tendencies and see what works
---
Not changing this sig until raiders and kings both win a championship started: Nov. 26, 2006
#5tonyhawkman2002Posted 2/25/2013 11:57:50 AM
Harden is still on OKC in MyCareer, and I play as SF. I dish him the ball for 3s all the time and he usually drains them.
---
I would have said "I got your Halo 2 right here", and handed him 2 doughnuts.-Digital1986 (([XBL GT: Daized]))