Question about an achievement

#1BrighattalonPosted 2/22/2013 4:42:18 PM
How do you start a "Today" Association? I don't think I've seen this option in the menus.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#2Erik_PPosted 2/22/2013 9:23:58 PM
Go to Association.

At the very start, when you're picking options like quarter length, difficulty etc it'll ask "length of season."

You have the option to go the full 82 games, or Today, which means starting at that day's basketball schedule. For example today (Friday) the Thunder played the Wolves and the Lakers played the Blazers. So if you started your Association today and play as any of those teams you would be playing the game that was played today.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#3osiris605Posted 2/23/2013 2:40:19 PM
this is pretty cool. I didn't know there was even an option for that. But does that mean you can't go past "Today's" games? i.e. What if I started today, wanted to play a few games, then picked it up tomorrow? Would I have to replay games? Would I not be able to play at all? Or would I be limited to just 1 game a day?
#4Erik_PPosted 2/23/2013 2:57:29 PM
osiris605 posted...
this is pretty cool. I didn't know there was even an option for that. But does that mean you can't go past "Today's" games? i.e. What if I started today, wanted to play a few games, then picked it up tomorrow? Would I have to replay games? Would I not be able to play at all? Or would I be limited to just 1 game a day?

You aren't limited to one game a day or anything like that. It just starts the season at that day's games, that's all.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#5Brighattalon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:52:19 AM
Thanks for the help, but I actually figured it out on my own because of impatience.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent