Quick question and VC, Offline, and MyCareer

#1LifenessPosted 3/16/2013 12:11:28 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have tried searching to no avail. My question is can I take a myplayer offline (switching him to SP), but still use VC to upgrade his accessories/clothes? The reason I want to do this is because I travel a bit and my xbox isn't always available to be online. I'm fine with not being able to use the guy online, and i'm fine with using SP to upgrade his skills. I just don't want to not be able to upgrade his accessories when I AM able to be online with VC that I earn.

If anyone can answer this then I would be extremely thankful.
---
"Its only after we've lost everything that were free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
GT: datYosh
#2KoA93Posted 3/16/2013 7:12:30 AM
You can switch him to skill points if you have no live and play offline. Once you change to skill points you can't use vc..
#3CMJokerPosted 3/16/2013 1:47:19 PM
You VC for accessories goes towards you My Player as a whole, so any Career you start will always use the name and gear your My Player has been set to.

In short, yes you can use VC to buy accessories and then equip them to an offline Career. You would need to do this while you are playing connected so you can go into the MyPayer Closet and equip him with the accessories you purchased. I have an SP Player, and I did the same.
---
Formally know as: OmegaNinja
#4KoA93Posted 3/16/2013 2:18:15 PM
CMJoker posted...
You VC for accessories goes towards you My Player as a whole, so any Career you start will always use the name and gear your My Player has been set to.

In short, yes you can use VC to buy accessories and then equip them to an offline Career. You would need to do this while you are playing connected so you can go into the MyPayer Closet and equip him with the accessories you purchased. I have an SP Player, and I did the same.

He's asking for skills can you upgrade using vc which no you need to get skill points to do that. You can buy clothing but can't make ur 3 point or anything else better with vc