Release date

#11The_Veteran_Posted 5/29/2012 2:15:11 PM
Oh I see. Dr Cox is easily the best part of Scrubs. Before I'd ever seen scrubs my brother told me I have to see it because I'm in it, referring to Dr Cox. Back on topic though, how do we find out when they will be updating the PS Store?
---
All men are created equal, however, it's our actions that create the difference between the great and the petty.
#12JesterSeesAllPosted 5/29/2012 9:39:26 PM
The_Veteran_ posted...
Oh I see. Dr Cox is easily the best part of Scrubs. Before I'd ever seen scrubs my brother told me I have to see it because I'm in it, referring to Dr Cox. Back on topic though, how do we find out when they will be updating the PS Store?

The PSN store updates every Tuesday like it always has, usually between 6PM and 9PM EST, and sometimes as late as 11PM.
---
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara
#13The_Veteran_Posted 5/29/2012 11:17:43 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.
---
All men are created equal, however, it's our actions that create the difference between the great and the petty.
#14JyggaPosted 5/30/2012 8:20:21 AM
Nothing in Europe either. Figures.
---
Fear is a stupid emotion - Luca Blight
#15mudelledgePosted 5/30/2012 8:19:29 PM
This isn't a triple A game. Although great as it is, I'm pretty sure publicity is least of thier worries, seeing how it is too accompany picky gamers...people who have read the comics hate the show. People who have watched the show hate the game...blah blah.

They are simply doing this to make the game non spoiled and accompany all fans needs....

Anywho I've just bought more comics to read over and over til it comes out

If you can't wait and blame whoever and are outraged...get a hobby, it makes time go by faster.

Get outside man ..find love and live some what of a life...
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#16Col_88Posted 5/31/2012 12:51:24 AM
mudelledge posted...
This isn't a triple A game. Although great as it is, I'm pretty sure publicity is least of thier worries, seeing how it is too accompany picky gamers...people who have read the comics hate the show. People who have watched the show hate the game...blah blah.

They are simply doing this to make the game non spoiled and accompany all fans needs....

Anywho I've just bought more comics to read over and over til it comes out

If you can't wait and blame whoever and are outraged...get a hobby, it makes time go by faster.

Get outside man ..find love and live some what of a life...

I watched the show.. and love the game?!?

"ive just bought more comics to read over and over .......... get outside man"

what!?!?
---
PSN=Col_c88
Please note: What i say is opinion, I dont care if you think im wrong, also do not care about spelling or grammar nor do I care that you care. Thx!
#17Juvenile187Posted 5/31/2012 7:21:34 AM
Is this still not out yet?
#18ArtemisthempPosted 6/11/2012 12:47:51 PM
Source - http://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame/posts/472646979415800

So Walking Dead 2 has first now been send to approval ad Microsoft and Sony, which means Walking Dead most likely will have same release schedule as Back to the Future
#19HastecasterPosted 6/12/2012 12:23:44 PM
I was under the impression that this was a monthly release. The initial launch was April 24th, We missed out on Mays release and so far its almost mid June.

I am @#$%ing sick and tired of these game companies calling all the shots and doing whatever they feel like with my money, I am almost embarrassed to be a gamer these days.

Next thing you know, it will be mandatory to eat breakfast, make your bed, walk the dog and browse 10 advertisements before the console will permit you to play.

1 release every month, now its almost been 2.

As the people if we let companies lie to us like this what does that say about our integrity.

Who cares if the company stole all your money up front and promised something they can't deliver, this seems to be the way we all act now. Money is money, Telltale broke their agreement, what do we get? nothing... if you break a contract with a bank what happens? I'm sure a little more something than nothing.

Don't @#$%ing tell the public, 1 episode every month if YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER!
---
*** Flawless Victory ***
#20hoju88Posted 6/12/2012 5:34:07 PM
Hastecaster posted...
I was under the impression that this was a monthly release. The initial launch was April 24th, We missed out on Mays release and so far its almost mid June.

I am @#$%ing sick and tired of these game companies calling all the shots and doing whatever they feel like with my money, I am almost embarrassed to be a gamer these days.

Next thing you know, it will be mandatory to eat breakfast, make your bed, walk the dog and browse 10 advertisements before the console will permit you to play.

1 release every month, now its almost been 2.

As the people if we let companies lie to us like this what does that say about our integrity.

Who cares if the company stole all your money up front and promised something they can't deliver, this seems to be the way we all act now. Money is money, Telltale broke their agreement, what do we get? nothing... if you break a contract with a bank what happens? I'm sure a little more something than nothing.

Don't @#$%ing tell the public, 1 episode every month if YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER!

cast haste on telltale games
---
atdi198d