food? (ending spoilers)

#1scottyb825Posted 6/30/2012 10:42:52 AM
So when you find the food at the end did or didn't you take and why?

I myself took it. In my first play through I way playing the moral route but after everything on the farm and came to the conclusion that if we are going to make it I'm going to have to get off my high horse.

In my second play through I killed Larry instead because in reality there was no sense in chancing it. I did leave the brothers alive only because I thought letting them live was a bigger punishment plus they were screwed anyways. Then I took the food for the same reason as my first play through.
#2jsquad4136Posted 6/30/2012 11:16:36 AM
I took it. Who would be dumb enough to LEAVE A CAR OF GOODS UNATTENDED. Darwin would be proud as far as I'm concerned.

Plus the ugly truth is there were only probably 2-3 people who owned those supplies anyways. There were more of us PLUS we had 2 kids with us.

This isn't one of those situations where you can be quibbled with morals.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#3Sol4688Posted 6/30/2012 11:48:13 AM
I took it.

You have to do right by you and yours.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#4BehaviorismPosted 6/30/2012 12:02:47 PM
i took it. I'm playing this game with me as Lee's place. I'm playing as if it really were me making the choices and if I was in a zombie apocalypse, I'd take that food in a heartbeat. Clementine will understand one day and if she doesn't then she's still alive to hate me.
---
"Why live a life without doing what you want? That's just a recipe for a life of misery." - Vincent Brooks
#5TrappedInLimboPosted 6/30/2012 2:26:39 PM
I personally didn't take it. I'm also playing this game the way I would if I was Lee and I couldn't live with myself if a family came back to find all of their supplies gone. I just thought how Ben's camp got looted and if the Motor Inn got looted and we had nothing. Plus I felt I made the right choice when Katjaa said there was a sweater that was Clementine's size, I knew there had to be a kid there.
---
SFxT: Chun Li/Lili, SSF4AE: Chun Li, Sakura UMVC3: Felicia/Magneto/Chun Li
#6nydv8erPosted 6/30/2012 4:06:06 PM
Although my gut told me to take it, i didn't because i didn't want Clem to feel like she was "alone" and that i was someone she couldn't look up to or rely on anymore. Especially since she seen me kill one of the brothers

Had it not been Clem who objected (or someone in addition to Clem) i would have taken it.
---
False Hope is a Great Motivator ~ Futurama
#7mistahbatcharPosted 6/30/2012 4:22:36 PM
nydv8er posted...
Although my gut told me to take it, i didn't because i didn't want Clem to feel like she was "alone" and that i was someone she couldn't look up to or rely on anymore. Especially since she seen me kill one of the brothers

Had it not been Clem who objected (or someone in addition to Clem) i would have taken it.

this is exactly why i didnt take the food. it took her a lot to speak out to the group about it being the wrong thing, and i respected that enough to side with her. i didnt want her to feel alone on it. also, if it were my food i wouldn't want random people taking it then coming back to nothing.
---
psn: he__HATEme
#8Dooby_ManPosted 6/30/2012 4:39:53 PM
If I didn't take the supplies for my group surely the band of rapist thieves would have claimed it. I felt like I broke poor Clem's heart, but I'd rather she have a broken heart and a full belly.
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die. Welcome to RI
I wish a real girl would love me so I wouldn't have to dress up like one on the weekends.v_v
#9PSXfilePosted 6/30/2012 6:10:53 PM
I left it. The lights were still on so the car had been driven recently. The owners could have still been around.
#10zeik56Posted 6/30/2012 6:44:55 PM(edited)
I took it. I try to play mostly the good guy, but in a situation like that leaving a whole car full of goods that would help everyone survive simply on the chance that the owners might come back seemed like a poor choice. (If there was any evidence those people were still alive I probably would have left it, but...) I felt bad about going against Clem's objections, but I wasn't going to put everyone's survival (including her's) at risk because "stealing is wrong".
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost