UK release?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: michaelP4

michaelP4
4 years ago#1
Anyone know when this will come out for UK gamers?

Thanks.

User Info: navel_fluff

navel_fluff
4 years ago#2
If its anything like episode 2 it'll be tomorrow/friday., SCEE have a habit of keeping us in the dark at the moment.
PSN: navelfluff

User Info: Jygga

Jygga
4 years ago#3
today or tomorrow??

Thats a good one. We will most likely have to wait 2 or 3 weeks like with episode 2.
Fear is a stupid emotion - Luca Blight

User Info: Sunricer

Sunricer
4 years ago#4
I know people like to blame TTG for not getting it released on time, but SCEE does have a habbit of failing to get stuff out in time. Hopfully they'll release it earlier than next week or the week after.

User Info: Tuclife

Tuclife
4 years ago#5
Itīs not here in Holland either. How hard can it be to make it available in all regions at the same time?
Knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everything

User Info: medo78

medo78
4 years ago#6
i guess there will be 2 weeks delay , same as ep2
MSI Big Bang-Xpower, Intel Core i7-990X 3.46GHz Extreme Edition, 24 GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 590, 1 TB SSD (PCI) + (4x 3TB HD), Thermaltake TR2 RX 1200W PSU

User Info: the_7th_son

the_7th_son
4 years ago#7
Friday seems likely from what I've Gathered in the TTG forums, but I wouldn't recommend going there, need to do a lot of super quick scrolling to avoid spoilers in Topic titles.
I miss random battles....

User Info: Alex2213

Alex2213
4 years ago#8
I'm sorry guys but it won't be out for 2 weeks I think.

No way is it coming tomorrow.

User Info: icecuk

icecuk
4 years ago#9
Still no appearance on UK PSN.

I noticed yesterday in-game menu ticker tape was saying to buy it on the PSN store, so I went there and it's no where to be seen. Disappointed with this release setup.

User Info: Sunricer

Sunricer
4 years ago#10
SCEE representative Fred Dutton when asked about psn eu TWD status replied:
"Itís in QA right now and coming soon."
And when asked to clear out the situation he replied:
"Yep, see above. Itís in QA now Ė if that goes to plan, it will be out in the next couple of weeks."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived