UK release?

#11The_Bowler_HatPosted 9/1/2012 11:55:40 AM
sunricer posted...
SCEE representative Fred Dutton when asked about psn eu TWD status replied:
"Itís in QA right now and coming soon."
And when asked to clear out the situation he replied:
"Yep, see above. Itís in QA now Ė if that goes to plan, it will be out in the next couple of weeks."

Wonderful, two weeks of trying to avoid spoilers on the internet. It better worth the hassle when we get it.
#12nickizgr8Posted 9/3/2012 3:15:45 PM
ugh this is so pathetic. I'm guessing it got released to everyone for Q&A at the same time why should it take this long for them to get it out.

Everyone else probably got it for Q&A a few weeks ago and had it ready a few days before release. Why should it be fair that we have to wait even longer because of scee incompatance.
#13SunricerPosted 9/3/2012 7:31:58 PM
Doesn't SCEA handle only North America and Canada or something? While SCEE handles almost everything else? Not to mention all the different laws for the different countries and such, maybe if SCEE was given more resources the process would go faster? Granted I have little understanding on how it really works, but SCEE has a long standing record for releasing late or not at all after all.
#14SunricerPosted 9/5/2012 7:34:16 AM
Won't come out this week either, maybe next week or the week after. Guess we've all learned our lesson now, never ever buy a tellTale game if you're going to do so from PSN EU. Because no one seems to know what they are doing and you won't get anything released on time.
#15namethatno1usesPosted 9/5/2012 8:54:48 AM
Well, that's rich.

I bet they're enjoying my delicious tears.
---
No.1 fan of VIII's Eden.
1:30 required to destroy a galaxy since 1999
#16nickizgr8Posted 9/5/2012 1:52:03 PM
sunricer posted...
Won't come out this week either, maybe next week or the week after. Guess we've all learned our lesson now, never ever buy a tellTale game if you're going to do so from PSN EU. Because no one seems to know what they are doing and you won't get anything released on time.

well its not like you haven't bought them yet unless you bought the package with all of them in. Also why should telltale get less money because of someone else's mess up it's got nothing to do with them and they cannot control it
#17mearhar1Posted 9/6/2012 7:32:40 PM
sunricer posted...

No the lesson is to live in America
#18SunricerPosted 9/7/2012 7:59:03 AM
It's out on the store now. From what I understand, these episodes count as patches, so they can be released at any time, not just on store update days.
#19leedsfreak05Posted 9/7/2012 1:14:04 PM
Bit of a P take the wait between each episode, Then even longer for us guys in Europe but at least its out now. Untill Episode 4.
---
PSN - Leedsfreak05