(spoilers) Carley will remember that.

#31digitalwill2000Posted 9/1/2012 12:25:25 PM
Lol serves you guys right for choosing Carley over Doug.

Doug's scene is way better than Carley's
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#32jsquad4136Posted 9/1/2012 12:48:30 PM
'bens just a kid he don't deserve to die even if he did a bad thing. im tired of lee ***** with him hope he snaps kills clem then himself. or kills lee either way he still a kid he has alot to learn about life... leave em alone...'

So let me get this straight. You don't want Ben being given a hard time because he's "just a kid" but you want Lee to KILL CLEMENTINE then himself. Glad we've established you don't have one bit of rationalization.

Also Lee never gives Ben THAT hard of a time about the situation. Hell even if he did, berating someone is not NEAR as severe as what Ben ends up causing. Why are you so into Ben???
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#33FoofyheadPosted 9/1/2012 11:34:25 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Lol serves you guys right for choosing Carley over Doug.

Doug's scene is way better than Carley's

That's why I made two saves. And I agree, it was better.
---
"F*** that loser." (Diablo III lead designer Jay Wilson, regarding Blizzard North co-founder, David Brevik)
Users who RP are also the most respected.
#34LandscapeManXPosted 9/7/2012 3:01:57 PM
"Carley will remember that"

Whats the point of that when she gets shot right after...
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#35AsmodeanBTPosted 9/8/2012 1:31:15 AM
The same thing happens in most fantasy books. Ice and Fire, for one

Ice and Fire is not most fantasy books, poor example, it kills main characters like they're red shirts.

Ice and Fire kills main characters for the sake of killing main characters and that's simply poor writing cause the shock value diminishes and you stop caring about the characters. I certainly hope the Walking Dead isn't going down that route.
---
Prejudice is a great time saver. It enables you to form opinions without bothering to get facts.
#36Sol4688Posted 9/8/2012 6:02:13 AM
AsmodeanBT posted...
The same thing happens in most fantasy books. Ice and Fire, for one

Ice and Fire is not most fantasy books, poor example, it kills main characters like they're red shirts.

Ice and Fire kills main characters for the sake of killing main characters and that's simply poor writing cause the shock value diminishes and you stop caring about the characters. I certainly hope the Walking Dead isn't going down that route.

I may be only 3 books in, but I'm still caring.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#37flintastic123Posted 9/8/2012 9:01:56 AM
PARAMYTAS posted...
Yeah, about the comics........................SPOILERS AHEAD

When Glen was killed off (in such a brutal way), I got mad and stopped reading. He was such a great character and to have him being killed off that way.......I mean, it was a terrible end for that character and he was one of the most well recieved from the comics. They hope the shock effect will keep people going but I honestly am not one of those people. Yeah, you have to understand the world and the story they live in but you have to understand your audience as well. Shock after shock after shock gets rather boring and stale after a while and provides the reader/player with no hope for a character so what's really the point into reading more? You introduce these characters, great characters, they get developed, you adapt to their personalities. Now sixteen issues later, they get killed off in the most brutal way possible--BUT HERE ARE TWO NEW CHARACTERS TO START TAKING A LIKING TO NOW?!!? What's the friggin point, they will eventually die off twenty issues later as well only for more characters to be introduced! It's very pessemistic and I don't like cliche happy goody goody endings but they are going for the other extreme in the comics.

i felt the skow has the best balance of shock and good use of characters, except when whats his face slept with the maggy. i thought that he would be the last one in the group to not only enter a completely superficial relation ship that could put the group in danger. it got better when they actually started to care for each other but it still bugs me that they started with "are those condoms? lets do it in unsecure building in a town full of walkers!' maggie is kind of a moron at times.
---
Chrono trigger was awsome