Did anyone else think that the zombie in the train (in the driver's seat) looked

#1RKO_ON_RAWPosted 8/31/2012 8:37:49 AM
a bit like hershel from episode 1?
---
Protip = Read the topic before making a post
#2digitalwill2000Posted 8/31/2012 6:59:10 PM
No, because Hershal had skin and bones...
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#3RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:31:08 PM
Now that I remember correctly, he wasn't even a zombie. There was a bullet hole or something in the train and lee said "I don't think he came back" because it seemed like he took a headshot.

Also, his skin wasn't gone, it was just pale and if he didn't have bones inside the face, how would the face be intact?
---
#4jsquad4136Posted 9/1/2012 2:34:04 PM
I thought he looked like that guy from episode 2.....

(spoilers)

The sorry sucker who's leg you chopped off in the bear trap. Yeah I know they weren't the same person but they had similar facial designs (if you don't count the huge slash in the conductor's head)

(end spoilers)

Also, yeah Hershel looked similar as well. I get the feeling they really do use some of the same character faces sometimes. Not knocking it, just an observation.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#5pokemonmaster0Posted 9/1/2012 2:36:02 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
Now that I remember correctly, he wasn't even a zombie. There was a bullet hole or something in the train and lee said "I don't think he came back" because it seemed like he took a headshot.

Also, his skin wasn't gone, it was just pale and if he didn't have bones inside the face, how would the face be intact?

Why do so many people think it's a bullet hole, it's fairly obvious that train came to a sudden halt or something and the guy smashed his face into the window.
#6RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:38:19 PM
pokemonmaster0 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

Why do so many people think it's a bullet hole, it's fairly obvious that train came to a sudden halt or something and the guy smashed his face into the window.

Well I was just taking a shot (no pun intended) at what it could be. The point was that he never turned because his brain got destroyed somehow.
---
#7iamnamtabPosted 9/1/2012 3:26:40 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
pokemonmaster0 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

Well I was just taking a shot (no pun intended) at what it could be. The point was that he never turned because his brain got destroyed somehow.

The head wound is too large to be an instantaneous death from hitting his head, so due to the blood on the window and broken window itself, I assume someone shot him in the head, but at the same time, he's back in his chair, and I don't think whoever shot him had the courtesy to sit him back up
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#846_n_twoPosted 9/1/2012 4:06:59 PM
the train hit the car that was next to the tracks causing the conductor (driver?) to smash his head on the window.... only thing i thought he looked like was dead :P
---
The only peace is in death.
#9pokemonmaster0Posted 9/1/2012 5:19:28 PM
iamnamtab posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
pokemonmaster0 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

The head wound is too large to be an instantaneous death from hitting his head, so due to the blood on the window and broken window itself, I assume someone shot him in the head, but at the same time, he's back in his chair, and I don't think whoever shot him had the courtesy to sit him back up

As far as I remember it didn't look like he had anything resembling a gun shot wound, his face was just caved in. I admit I don't know how fast you would need to hit something to have you face cave in but considering the state the train was in it's not really unlikely that he hit the window.
#10iamnamtabPosted 9/1/2012 6:01:10 PM
pokemonmaster0 posted...
iamnamtab posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
pokemonmaster0 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

As far as I remember it didn't look like he had anything resembling a gun shot wound, his face was just caved in. I admit I don't know how fast you would need to hit something to have you face cave in but considering the state the train was in it's not really unlikely that he hit the window.

That's what I was talking about, it's too big to be a hit from even that speed, as even if he was killed by hitting the window, it's in a weird spot, so he wood have have to basically charge head first into it to do that, versus his forehead being caved in
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?