Did anyone else think that the zombie in the train (in the driver's seat) looked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
  3. Did anyone else think that the zombie in the train (in the driver's seat) looked

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
4 years ago#11
Lol someones cranky, dont make a topic if you get upset
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...

User Info: RKO_ON_RAW

RKO_ON_RAW
4 years ago#12
digitalwill2000 posted...
Lol someones cranky, dont make a topic if you get upset

I'm not cranky. You posted something illogical and I refuted it with facts...seems to me that you're cranky about something because you keep coming into my topics and try to troll me but fail miserably each time.
Protip = Read the topic before making a post

RKO_ON_RAW
4 years ago#13
User Name
digitalwill2000
User ID

Board User Level
-1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

--

I suppose he was going into every topic and trying to get a reaction out of people (trolling). I noticed that he barged into at least 2 of my topics and posted stupid stuff.

User Info: 46_n_two

46_n_two
4 years ago#14
a train going full speed coming to an abrupt stop is enough to cave in a skull when it makes contact with a window.... 40 to 0 in a couple seconds.... it just looks weird because of the art style
The only peace is in death.

RKO_ON_RAW
4 years ago#15
46_n_two posted...
a train going full speed coming to an abrupt stop is enough to cave in a skull when it makes contact with a window.... 40 to 0 in a couple seconds.... it just looks weird because of the art style

Plus, if something were to be coming at the train, some sort of debris falling from a bridge, that would have been enough to cause the injury seen on the "zombie". (Using quotes because the guy never turned into a zombie)

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
4 years ago#16
I don't think he's meant to be anyone special.

... Though if he was heavier, he might pass for Robert Kirkman...
PSN: CrimeRoyal

User Info: decepticondevil

decepticondevil
4 years ago#17
I just assumed he bashed his face on the window.... but maybe Chuck actually shot him. lulz
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
  3. Did anyone else think that the zombie in the train (in the driver's seat) looked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived