Did anyone else think that the zombie in the train (in the driver's seat) looked

#11digitalwill2000Posted 9/1/2012 5:49:42 PM
Lol someones cranky, dont make a topic if you get upset
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#12RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 6:12:23 AM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Lol someones cranky, dont make a topic if you get upset

I'm not cranky. You posted something illogical and I refuted it with facts...seems to me that you're cranky about something because you keep coming into my topics and try to troll me but fail miserably each time.
---
Protip = Read the topic before making a post
#13RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 6:15:08 AM
User Name
digitalwill2000
User ID

Board User Level
-1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

--

I suppose he was going into every topic and trying to get a reaction out of people (trolling). I noticed that he barged into at least 2 of my topics and posted stupid stuff.
---
#1446_n_twoPosted 9/3/2012 9:43:27 AM
a train going full speed coming to an abrupt stop is enough to cave in a skull when it makes contact with a window.... 40 to 0 in a couple seconds.... it just looks weird because of the art style
---
The only peace is in death.
#15RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 12:04:54 PM
46_n_two posted...
a train going full speed coming to an abrupt stop is enough to cave in a skull when it makes contact with a window.... 40 to 0 in a couple seconds.... it just looks weird because of the art style

Plus, if something were to be coming at the train, some sort of debris falling from a bridge, that would have been enough to cause the injury seen on the "zombie". (Using quotes because the guy never turned into a zombie)
---
#16Sol4688Posted 9/5/2012 5:09:21 AM
I don't think he's meant to be anyone special.

... Though if he was heavier, he might pass for Robert Kirkman...
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#17decepticondevilPosted 9/7/2012 2:12:31 AM
I just assumed he bashed his face on the window.... but maybe Chuck actually shot him. lulz