prediction on when clementine uses the gun

#1ApticPosted 9/3/2012 1:24:24 PM
her parents will be walkers and trap lee somehow so she'll be forced to shoot them (or one of them) to save his life
#2ChoppahFacePosted 9/3/2012 2:14:34 PM
Lee will be bitten and is on the verge of turning, and how Clem reacts will be based on what you taught her.
#3Aptic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 8:59:40 PM
^^ could be a good one. Then you play as clementine in the sequel
#4PARAMYTASPosted 9/3/2012 11:30:35 PM
My money is on what you guys just typed. Storywise, what Chuck told Lee was that if Lee ended up dead, that Clemintine would have to know how to defend herself. I can honestly see this coming from miles away. Lee will be bitten and start turning into a Walker, Lee will be the first Walker Clemintine shoots and kills.

Another thing to look at is the episode guide where you choose which episode to play. Anyone notice that Lee himself is featured in EVERY picture to every episode EXCEPT episode 5 which shows Clemintine standing over someone who is turning into a walker (obvious what's happening). That Walker is Lee. Clemintine will shoot and kill undead Lee.

Then the next season will come and Clemintine will be a badass teenager or young adult with her own set of adventures. It's kind of cool if the story turns out this way.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#5Jason_HunterPosted 9/4/2012 2:15:20 AM
I like all of your ideas... They're way better than the one I had initially... But I will give my opinion anyway...

I thought that maybe KENNY would turn into a walker... An is about to kill Lee an Clem shoots him dead and saves Lee at the very end of the last episode... And the two walks off surviving this nightmare...

Kinda reminds me me of the whole Rick/Shane/Carl thing now though... So since it's already been done, you guys have a better idea lol
#6iamnamtabPosted 9/4/2012 3:38:11 AM
I'm not sure replacing Lee would work. Clementine, even if she is impacted by YOUR personality, she's has HER personality already set, so it would be a huge turn if that hopeful little girl who always seems to dislike killing turns into a cold blooded cynical murderer.

Sadly, though, I think Lee might die
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#7PARAMYTASPosted 9/4/2012 5:45:02 AM
iamnamtab posted...
I'm not sure replacing Lee would work. Clementine, even if she is impacted by YOUR personality, she's has HER personality already set, so it would be a huge turn if that hopeful little girl who always seems to dislike killing turns into a cold blooded cynical murderer.

Your missing the point of the story then. Lee is placed as her guardian. With everything that has happened in her life over the course of the short time they know one another, Lee eventually realizes that for Clem to survive, she can't be a hopeful little girl. She has to mature, learn to use a gun to defend herself (not a cold blooded cynical murderer) or the Walkers will eat her if Lee becomes one himself (even Chuck stated this). So, here is a short summary what I trully believe will happen:

1. Lee trains Clem
2. Lee saves Clem in episode 4
3. Lee ends up bitten saving Clem
4. Lee is slowly turning in episode 5
5. Clem is taken control of in the last scene and shoots Lee just as he turns into a Walker
6. Everyone will die except Clem, Ben and Chrysta

In the next season (series), the story will shift to Clem many years after. Clem will be partnered with an older Carl Grimes (the son of Rick from the comics and TV show) and Sophia.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#8iamnamtabPosted 9/4/2012 2:22:32 PM
PARAMYTAS posted...
iamnamtab posted...

Your missing the point of the story then. Lee is placed as her guardian. With everything that has happened in her life over the course of the short time they know one another, Lee eventually realizes that for Clem to survive, she can't be a hopeful little girl. She has to mature, learn to use a gun to defend herself (not a cold blooded cynical murderer) or the Walkers will eat her if Lee becomes one himself (even Chuck stated this). So, here is a short summary what I trully believe will happen:

1. Lee trains Clem
2. Lee saves Clem in episode 4
3. Lee ends up bitten saving Clem
4. Lee is slowly turning in episode 5
5. Clem is taken control of in the last scene and shoots Lee just as he turns into a Walker
6. Everyone will die except Clem, Ben and Chrysta

In the next season (series), the story will shift to Clem many years after. Clem will be partnered with an older Carl Grimes (the son of Rick from the comics and TV show) and Sophia.

Not sure that would work, as WD is still up. And running, it would make it instantly non-canon if Kirkman offs Carl and/or Sophia, or of their fates are pretty solid, and wouldn't run off with Clem or join up with her
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#946_n_twoPosted 9/4/2012 3:43:41 PM
i dont think the game would jump a couple years when the comics havent.... just doesnt seem right...

clem will prolly use the gun to protect Lee... from Omid when he dies (based on the preview of him being sick)
---
The only peace is in death.
#10NINFanboyPosted 9/7/2012 2:44:15 PM
Has it even been confirmed that season 2 will have the surviving characters of season1? I was more hoping that season 2 will have all new characters with their own stories, starting over at the outbreak.
---
"So you've been to school for a year or two, and you know you've seen it all" - Dead Kennedys