Why hasn't this been brought up?

#1shadowofthearkPosted 9/7/2012 6:52:09 PM
Why is Lee wearing his old prison shirt? What happened to that snazzy black jacket he was wearing in Episode 2?
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#2PARAMYTASPosted 9/7/2012 8:57:21 PM
Because it's a shirt. Who gives a **** about a shirt? Honestly, anyone really give a rats ass about Lee's T-Shirt? Anyone? I didn't think so....
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#3shadowoftheark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 2:28:51 AM
PARAMYTAS posted...
Because it's a shirt. Who gives a **** about a shirt? Honestly, anyone really give a rats ass about Lee's T-Shirt? Anyone? I didn't think so....

No need to be an ass about it. Everyone else in the game is wearing the fall/winter clothing they had from the last episode. Lee, for no explained reason, is now wearing his old outfit.
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#4iamnamtabPosted 9/8/2012 6:06:07 AM
shadowoftheark posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...

No need to be an ass about it. Everyone else in the game is wearing the fall/winter clothing they had from the last episode. Lee, for no explained reason, is now wearing his old outfit.

It's because he's LEE. EVERETT. Bada$$ motherf***er extraordinaire
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#5iamnamtabPosted 9/8/2012 6:08:34 AM
But honestly, it's probably because they what Lee to have a different outfit for every episode so rabid fans won't complain about him keeping he same outfit, so sort of a gimmick
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?
#6FoofyheadPosted 9/8/2012 7:34:28 AM
He's Lee Everett:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120427071553/walkingdead/images/3/3d/Dave_Fennoy.jpg
---
I just want to play games by myself offline.
http://backloggery.com/foofyhead