Why hasn't this been brought up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shadowoftheark

shadowoftheark
4 years ago#1
Why is Lee wearing his old prison shirt? What happened to that snazzy black jacket he was wearing in Episode 2?
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
4 years ago#2
Because it's a shirt. Who gives a **** about a shirt? Honestly, anyone really give a rats ass about Lee's T-Shirt? Anyone? I didn't think so....
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.

User Info: shadowoftheark

shadowoftheark
4 years ago#3
PARAMYTAS posted...
Because it's a shirt. Who gives a **** about a shirt? Honestly, anyone really give a rats ass about Lee's T-Shirt? Anyone? I didn't think so....

No need to be an ass about it. Everyone else in the game is wearing the fall/winter clothing they had from the last episode. Lee, for no explained reason, is now wearing his old outfit.
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...

User Info: iamnamtab

iamnamtab
4 years ago#4
shadowoftheark posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...

No need to be an ass about it. Everyone else in the game is wearing the fall/winter clothing they had from the last episode. Lee, for no explained reason, is now wearing his old outfit.

It's because he's LEE. EVERETT. Bada$$ motherf***er extraordinaire
Why do you care so much about my signature?

User Info: iamnamtab

iamnamtab
4 years ago#5
But honestly, it's probably because they what Lee to have a different outfit for every episode so rabid fans won't complain about him keeping he same outfit, so sort of a gimmick
Why do you care so much about my signature?

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#6
He's Lee Everett:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120427071553/walkingdead/images/3/3d/Dave_Fennoy.jpg
I just want to play games by myself offline.
http://backloggery.com/foofyhead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived