Just played Episode 3 (Spoilers)

#1System4EverPosted 9/10/2012 10:40:33 PM
And i gotta say im astounded at how the episodes keep surprising me! and how they keep upping the drama! it's truly amazing!
So i also wanted to ask you guys some questions :)

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!

1. What did you do with Lily after the...."Road side argument"
2. What did you do about Duck when the time came.
2.5 Did you believe he would be okay or were you convinced he would just turn like all the others.

3. What's your opinion of Chuck? do you trust him?
3.5 Did you get f***ing pissed when he told Clem she was gonna die?
3.9 Did your opinion change once he explained himself?

Let's discuss! :D
#2shadowofthearkPosted 9/11/2012 12:18:29 AM
I left her ass on the side of the road. I'm not going to let a person who's willing to murder someone in cold blood with little-to-no evidence as to what they're accusing them of.

As for Duck, I figured that it'd be best to end his suffering before he turned. I wasn't expecting Katjaa to commit suicide, though.

Chuck seems decent enough, so far... though I'll be keeping my eyes on him, Christa and Omid in the next chapter. I was kinda pissed when I learned that he said Clem was gonna die and I still was after he explained himself, but what he said made sense.
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#3PARAMYTASPosted 9/11/2012 3:27:12 AM
System4Ever posted...
And i gotta say im astounded at how the episodes keep surprising me! and how they keep upping the drama! it's truly amazing!

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!

2.5 Did you believe he would be okay or were you convinced he would just turn like all the others.

1. I knew Lily was evil all along and had plot armor and would try to do something else crazy to the group if I took her and so I left her behind.
2. I shot him.
2.5?. It's a golden rule in the zombie apocolypse: If you get bitten, your as good as dead.
3. He is another character introduced to what I like to call Group #2 just as Group #1 kicked the bucket. No, I don't trust anyone in a zombie apocolypse.
3.5?. Not really since it's a game. If it was real, I would confront him about it asking why.
3.9?. I really don't have an opinion on Chuck. He is just another able body.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#4PURE_DESSPosted 9/16/2012 8:07:47 AM
System4Ever posted...

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!

1. I'm all for morality so I took her with me. It was very down to the wire though. I decided at the last second.
2. Shot him as an act of mercy.
2.5 He was bitten so he was 100% going to die. Part of me wanted to hope though.

3. Pretty much everyone in the original group died because of someone else in the group's mistakes so I don't trust Chuck.
3.5 I was annoyed and wanted to question him immediately.
3.9 I realised he was right so yes my opinion did change.
#5Frost_ManPosted 9/16/2012 9:19:07 AM
I love games with engaging stories, and the story in this game is almost as good as the show's.

I left Lily on the road. It took me almost the whole bar running out to make my decision, but in the end, I was so pissed that she had killed Carly, so I decided to leave her.
I chose to shoot Duck myself. I wanted to spare Kenny and Katjaa from the pain of shooting their own child. It's funny because, before this episode, I couldn't stand the kid, and in this episode, I actually started to not mind him. When it was revealed that he had been bitten, I was like, "Oh..... ****...."

I'm not sure what to think of Chuck yet. He seems very wise and did give some really good advice about Clementine. When you go to talk to him about what he said to Clementine, I was pretty pissed at him, and then, by the end of the conversation, I was agreeing with him. I have a feeling he'll play a vital role in the last two episodes.
I was really pissed when he told Clementine she would die.
And yeah, my opinion pretty much completely changed after the conversation with him.

I now eagerly await until probably freaking early November for the next episode. I don't like the new guy's name (I forget his name... was it Omid? Or am I confusing him with the guy from the TV show?) or Christa, in particular Christa. She seems very untrustworthy.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#6John_SinclairPosted 9/29/2012 11:10:54 AM
System4Ever posted...
And i gotta say im astounded at how the episodes keep surprising me! and

I left her behind. She p***ed me off during Episode 2 already, and she kept talking and talking and wouldn't calm down. Then she shot poor Doug, that was enough.

I let Kenny shoot him. If I chose to do it, he'd later just blame me for it. What's with all those "Oh you didn't tell us you're a convicted murderer" stuff? I saved Kennys and Katjaas (and Ducks) life more than once...

Of course he would turn. No doubt about it.

He seems to be ok. At first I was angry at him for telling Clementine that she's going to die just like Duck. But after he explained why he did it, I wasn't angry anymore.

See above.
---
All your base are belong to me!
#7checkmateIXXPosted 9/29/2012 6:50:45 PM
I play on two accounts. I saved Doug on my sub account and on my main, Carley.

1. I didn't abandon Lilly on my Doug side/Abandoned her on the other because she killed Carley without thinking it through.

2. I decided to kill him on both since it was the right thing to do.
2.5 100% sure he'd turn into a zombie.

3. Chuck is alright. He looks trustworthy and for a homeless guy, he's not a slouch.
3.5 Before, but when he explained it was reasonable.
---
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl 11/26/07
PSN: Gargle_My_Marble
#8mikeburnfirePosted 10/9/2012 9:30:57 PM(edited)
1. Kept Lily. I didn't want to make a hasty decision to expel her, and our group's number were thinning quickly. Despite being mentally unstable, she seemed more trustworthy than the varsity kid.
2. Lenny killed Duck.
2.5. I think I might be the only one who held out hope for Duck. It's clear to me that this 'zombie' universe is atypical, since you don't have to be bitten to 'turn'. And it truly could affect children differently. I don't know for certain.
Once again, Kenny had to make the difficult choice on my behalf.

Yes, for now.

I wasn't pissed. I kept calm. Then he made some good points, so I'll let it slide.
---
PSNid: Mikeburnfire