Heavy Rain

#1CidX1Posted 9/22/2012 5:21:48 PM
How is this game (Heavy Rain)? I see several people on here referring to it, I played the demo when it came out, liked it. I have a few questions about it. How impactful are the choices you get to make? Does it lead to multiple endings or anything like this? Without any spoilers what are some of the better things about the game?
#2GBirkin97Posted 9/23/2012 8:11:10 AM
It's a really great game. If you like this, you'll like Heavy Rain. The only difference is, there's slightly less action and stuff. It's more dialogue driven. But it's still just as suspenseful and involved. There are multiple endings (you can get all the characters killed, you can let all the characters live, etc.)
---
Why look down here? My message was way up there ^
Oh yea, PSN- GBirkin
#3Frost_ManPosted 9/23/2012 5:09:25 PM
It's very difficult to discuss Heavy Rain without spoilers.

To put it simply.... Heavy Rain is one of the best single player experiences I've ever had in my twenty years of gaming. I ****ing loved that game. If you're a fan of stories in games, which I am, then you'll love Heavy Rain.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#4WalkingLobstersPosted 9/24/2012 12:53:52 AM
Also play L.A. Noire.

Ignore all the street missions when you play it. Amazing f***ing game.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/5l6hsj.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/11989xv.jpg
Starcraft 2 Username = Gears
#5-RA1D3R-Posted 9/24/2012 3:30:41 PM
Heavy Rain > The Walking Dead. I think TWD is just great, love it, but Heavy Rain is far more superior and a better game.
---
[-iB] ImmortalBrotherhood.org
#6hazeyvillePosted 9/24/2012 4:13:37 PM
My cousin rebought a ps3 and was asking me about exclusives for it and he had played Heavy Rain two years ago but couldn't really remember the game. I told him how you play 4 different characters, how if one character dies, the game continues, having to make choices, multiple endings. Well he bought the game loves it, and is playing it again right now. He just turned 18 so his brain evolved a bit from FPS. I told him about Walking Dead last week and that if he loves Heavy Rain he will love Walking Dead. He called my Sat asking me when is the 4th episode coming out lol. If you like Walking Dead you will like Heavy Rain.
#7John_SinclairPosted 9/29/2012 12:20:06 PM
Heavy Rain is one of the most amazing games I've played. If you aren't after the trophies, do what Quantic Dream suggests: Play the game once from start to finish and leave it at that. That's YOUR story of the game.

But oh well... who buys a game and then doesn't try out all the possibilities anyway? >_> If you are in for the trophies, than this game does offer you a very easy platinum trophy.
---
All your base are belong to me!
#8pillerofautumnPosted 9/29/2012 1:45:42 PM
Frost_Man posted...
It's very difficult to discuss Heavy Rain without spoilers.

To put it simply.... Heavy Rain is one of the best single player experiences I've ever had in my twenty years of gaming. I ****ing loved that game. If you're a fan of stories in games, which I am, then you'll love Heavy Rain.

This.
#9Sol4688Posted 10/7/2012 7:01:06 PM
John_Sinclair posted...
Heavy Rain is one of the most amazing games I've played. If you aren't after the trophies, do what Quantic Dream suggests: Play the game once from start to finish and leave it at that. That's YOUR story of the game.

But oh well... who buys a game and then doesn't try out all the possibilities anyway? >_> If you are in for the trophies, than this game does offer you a very easy platinum trophy.

Heavy Rain is one of those games where it's not only very possible for anyone to platinum, but you totally SHOULD go for it too, just to see every ending.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#10camera_jPosted 10/18/2012 4:39:00 AM
Heavy Rain is a poorly written laff-o-rama worth playing for comedy value.