Molly's story help (SPOILERS)

#1xtremeduelPosted 10/13/2012 8:20:12 PM
Okay, all I understand about Molly is that she's basically a ninja. Can someone please explain to me her backstory? Do the tapes have something to do with her? I'm clueless.
---
Let evil consume your life into light. Only through evil shall you truly know what goodness and light is. Once you know, you'll want to stay evil for good.
#2chanjkhPosted 10/13/2012 8:25:02 PM
If you watch the third tape and then confront her about it, she'll tell you her backstory.

Unless you're asking about how she's so athletic. She just is.
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#3Slash_outPosted 10/13/2012 8:38:00 PM(edited)
She was in the crazzy dude's camp with her sister.
The sister was diabetic, so she was sleeping with the doctor for meds so that she could hide her sister's symptoms (you know, because of the whole "no weak people allowed").
Until there was an inspection in the infirmary and the doctor didn't want to risk it anymore and broke the deal.
She was so frustrated that she left the camp.
Later (I think, perhaps she was pregnant before Molly left, but that would be a strange time for Molly to leave... alone) her sister learned she was pregnant but the doctor didn't want to keep this a secret, and in moment of despair she stabed the doctor, who turned into a zombie and turned the whole camp.
That's basically it.
#4checkmateIXXPosted 10/13/2012 9:10:57 PM
There's a third tape?

I missed this conversation.
---
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl 11/26/07
PSN: Gargle_My_Marble
#5brute_strengthPosted 10/13/2012 9:46:06 PM
checkmateIXX posted...
There's a third tape?

You need to go back and watch it...you're missing out on a few details when she leaves that you probably have no idea about. Like why she chose to leave instead of staying and what she was holding in her hand when she was talking to Lee. You will have no idea about either of these without watching the video.
---
U.S.A.F.
#6chanjkhPosted 10/13/2012 9:50:09 PM
checkmateIXX posted...
There's a third tape?

After going back to the auto shop to kill the zombie for the safe password, Lee also picks up a combination. After that you can open the locker with the bloody handprint
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#7checkmateIXXPosted 10/13/2012 10:40:33 PM
chanjkh posted...
checkmateIXX posted...
There's a third tape?

After going back to the auto shop to kill the zombie for the safe password, Lee also picks up a combination. After that you can open the locker with the bloody handprint

Thanks. I play on two accounts. I haven't played on the other one yet, so I'll be sure to do this.
---
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl 11/26/07
PSN: Gargle_My_Marble
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 10/14/2012 3:27:53 PM
Slash_out posted...
The sister was diabetic, so she was sleeping with the doctor for meds so that she could hide her sister's symptoms (you know, because of the whole "no weak people allowed").
Until there was an inspection in the infirmary and the doctor didn't want to risk it anymore and broke the deal.
Later (I think, perhaps she was pregnant before Molly left, but that would be a strange time for Molly to leave... alone) her sister learned she was pregnant but the doctor didn't want to keep this a secret, and in moment of despair she stabed the doctor, who turned into a zombie and turned the whole camp.
That's basically it.

Molly didn't leave the camp because of the doctor ending the deal. Molly left after her sister was found as sick and taken away. I don't think that pregnant girl was Molly's sister, because, like Molly said, her sister was taken away because of her diabetes. So there wasn't really a way that the pregnant girl was Molly's sister. Crawford's leader wouldn't waste the meds to keep her alive to get pregnant or the time to have her examined.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#9pnaudiPosted 10/14/2012 4:44:54 PM
How do i download these Walking Dead games?? I cant find them in the Playstation store, ive looked everywhere!!
#10Inutaisho7996Posted 10/15/2012 1:50:28 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Slash_out posted...
That's basically it.

Molly didn't leave the camp because of the doctor ending the deal. Molly left after her sister was found as sick and taken away. I don't think that pregnant girl was Molly's sister, because, like Molly said, her sister was taken away because of her diabetes. So there wasn't really a way that the pregnant girl was Molly's sister. Crawford's leader wouldn't waste the meds to keep her alive to get pregnant or the time to have her examined.

Her sister was caught because the doctor wasn't giving Molly insulin, so she actually did leave because he ended the deal.