-Lilly
-Kenny & Ben
-blonde girl with hook
-cancer patients with boat
-omid and christa
-clementine

This ending is as bad as the sopranos
#2zeik56Posted 11/21/2012 2:19:13 PM
I don't think you know what a "plot hole" is. Leaving something unexplained is not a "plot hole" unless it directly interferes with the telling of the plot.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#3lexussss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:24:39 PM(edited)
zeik56 posted...
I don't think you know what a "plot hole" is. Leaving something unexplained is not a "plot hole" unless it directly interferes with the telling of the plot.

A plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot. These include such things as unlikely behaviour or actions of characters, illogical or impossible events, events happening for no apparent reason, or statements/events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.

Go back to school.
#4zeik56Posted 11/21/2012 2:25:01 PM
Copy and pasting the Wikipedia page for "plot hole" does not mean you understand it's meaning.
---
#5lexussss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:31:59 PM
zeik56 posted...
Copy and pasting the Wikipedia page for "plot hole" does not mean you understand it's meaning.

I was trying to help you understand it on your level.
#6zeik56Posted 11/21/2012 2:35:39 PM(edited)
I would suggest actually reading the definition first. There's nothing in that definition of yours that actually applies to anything you listed.

The closest would be Clementine at the end, but that's only a plot hole if they do nothing with it in season 2. Otherwise it's just a cliffhanger.
---
#7Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 11/21/2012 2:35:49 PM
Um....no. That isn't a plot hole. Lilly's fate was explained in the comics. Kenny and Ben...if they ended up going with you, they die anyway. Clem will most likely be in season 2. The cancer patients, who the **** cares? Everything is explained, you need to know where to look.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#8AlexisRiotPosted 11/21/2012 2:41:10 PM
A plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot.

Are you even reading what you post?

Example: Imagine a show where two people get stranded on an island with no escape. Then the next episode of them is in the city, with no explanation or mentioning of how he got off of the island. That's a Plothole. Something happened that doesn't make any sense at all, and they never explain it.

The story is about Clementine and Lee. Lee died and Clementine ends up on her own. So even by your logic there is no plothole. Not knowing what happened to the other characters, is a lack of resolution. They didn't tie up loose ends with every character, probably to leave you wondering about season 2.
---
PSN Name: Aikrehn
Trying to seriously get into Persona 4 Arena.
#9OohehePosted 11/21/2012 2:50:37 PM
Kill_Jill_Vol_1 posted...
Um....no. That isn't a plot hole. Lilly's fate was explained in the comics. Kenny and Ben...if they ended up going with you, they die anyway. Clem will most likely be in season 2. The cancer patients, who the **** cares? Everything is explained, you need to know where to look.

The Lily in the comics is no longer the Lily from the video games I hear, Kirkman changed the comic Lily so she would be another character.
This either means, Lily will return, or he just didn't care to make the video game Lily's story collinear with the comic Lily's story.
We also never see Kenny die, he may have escaped, maybe, possibly.
---
beepboop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSCyzBHhBk
#10SynyardPosted 11/21/2012 2:55:56 PM
I love how the op completely misused the word "plot hole" and then got super uppity and defensive when called out on it.

"Go back to school."

Oh my GOD.
---
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis