Revised Unofficial NON-poll on poll! Complete SPOILERS!

#1PabloDuganheimPosted 11/21/2012 6:45:41 PM(edited)
So, what did WE do here on GameFAQs?

1. Desperation: Removed Lee's Arm

2. Fallout: Lost Temper (with Kenny)

3. Disarmed: Gave Up Weapons (should've been choice #1 name)

4. Stranger: Killed Clementine's Captor

5. Goodbye: Stopped Lee From Turning

6. Bonus Round: Season 2- A Definite Sale

7. Bonus Round: Kenny Caretaker for Clem

8. Bonus Round: C + O Caretakers for Clem

9. Bonus Round: Weasel Boy Ben Still Around Until 2nd Fall

10. Bonus Round From Ch. 4: Disclosed Bite

So, after suffering from complete Cranial/Rectal Inversion Syndrome on my previous poll (DOH!), list your choices below, if you're willing to try this again!
---
I, for one, welcome our new feral ghoul overlords!
(call me PD -it's easier)
#2PabloDuganheim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:52:30 PM
1. Desperation: Removed Lee's Arm. Yes, had the others cut it off.

2. Fallout: Lost Temper (with Kenny). No, I gave up being angry with him. When isn't he angry?

3. Disarmed: Gave Up Weapons (should've been choice #1 name). Tried to lie.

4. Stranger: Killed Clementine's Captor. No, not the first time. Missed the QTE.

5. Goodbye: Stopped Lee From Turning. Yes, and felt really bad about making Clem do it!

6. Bonus Round: Season 2- A Definite Sale. Oh, Hell yeah!

7. Bonus Round: Kenny Caretaker for Clem. Screw that guy!

8. Bonus Round: C + O Caretakers for Clem. The obvious choice, or at least the better one.

9. Bonus Round: Weasel Boy Ben Still Around Until 2nd Fall. I can't believe I let him live that long!

10. Bonus Round From Ch. 4: Disclosed Bite. Figured it was the best way to go and played it honest.
---
#3Marilinda52Posted 11/21/2012 6:59:12 PM
1. Desperation: Removed Lee's Arm: I chose to leave his arm on. I figured if he was going to die anyway no sense in handicapping him more.

2. Fallout: Lost Temper (with Kenny): Throwing the statue head? Yeah

3. Disarmed: Gave Up Weapons (should've been choice #1 name) : Nope kept my weapons.

4. Stranger: Killed Clementine's Captor : Yes

5. Goodbye: Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes =(

6. Bonus Round: Season 2- A Definite Sale: Yeah will be buying for sure! Am very interested to see what characters may or may not reappear and the route they go.

7. Bonus Round: Kenny Caretaker for Clem: No

8. Bonus Round: C + O Caretakers for Clem: Yes

9. Bonus Round: Weasel Boy Ben Still Around Until 2nd Fall: Yes. Even though I hated Ben I just couldn't let him fall the first time. I'm a wimp.

10. Bonus Round From Ch. 4: Disclosed Bite: Yeah I showed them immediately.
#4pillerofautumnPosted 11/21/2012 9:09:16 PM
1. Desperation: Removed Lee's Arm: Like Marilinda said, made no sense to handicap him more. The infection had already spread, so it was a waste of a useful limb.

2. Fallout: Lost Temper (with Kenny): I didn't lose my temper. Mostly I picked the wrong choice apparently, cause at the exact moment I had to pick an option, a friend logged in and blocked part of my choices. I didn't want to fight or even get mad. I chose to not grab the bust at all.

3. Disarmed: Gave Up Weapons (should've been choice #1 name): I did. Seems like a surreal scene, with my Lee saying hello to him, and being all calm. Just gave in to the moment and had this crazy scene where we both confess to each other.

4. Stranger: Killed Clementine's Captor: I did. Choke his ass out then shot him.

5. Goodbye: Stopped Lee From Turning: I stopped Lee from turning.

6. Bonus Round: Season 2- A Definite Sale: No question. I'd gladly pay double.

7. Bonus Round: Kenny Caretaker for Clem: Hell no.

8. Bonus Round: C + O Caretakers for Clem: Seemed like the only right choice.

9. Bonus Round: Weasel Boy Ben Still Around Until 2nd Fall: I kept him around. Hoped he'd redeem himself but it didn't happen and got Kenny killed. So he went out like he lived, a liability.

10. Bonus Round From Ch. 4: Disclosed Bite: I kept it a secret. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I also went alone by choice.
#5PabloDuganheim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:54:34 PM
I'm definitely making mental notes to do the opposite, or at least very different choices in the next run. On the side, my saves fragged at the very end of Ch. 4 and I decided to allow the game to make all the of the choices for me through Ch. 3; so I was flying blind and it definitely added an aspect of randomness to the game for me. Having that happen actually made me look forward to several replays of the entire game!
---