1. Desperation: Removed Lee's Arm: Like Marilinda said, made no sense to handicap him more. The infection had already spread, so it was a waste of a useful limb.
2. Fallout: Lost Temper (with Kenny): I didn't lose my temper. Mostly I picked the wrong choice apparently, cause at the exact moment I had to pick an option, a friend logged in and blocked part of my choices. I didn't want to fight or even get mad. I chose to not grab the bust at all.
3. Disarmed: Gave Up Weapons (should've been choice #1 name): I did. Seems like a surreal scene, with my Lee saying hello to him, and being all calm. Just gave in to the moment and had this crazy scene where we both confess to each other.
4. Stranger: Killed Clementine's Captor: I did. Choke his ass out then shot him.
5. Goodbye: Stopped Lee From Turning: I stopped Lee from turning.
6. Bonus Round: Season 2- A Definite Sale: No question. I'd gladly pay double.
7. Bonus Round: Kenny Caretaker for Clem: Hell no.
8. Bonus Round: C + O Caretakers for Clem: Seemed like the only right choice.
9. Bonus Round: Weasel Boy Ben Still Around Until 2nd Fall: I kept him around. Hoped he'd redeem himself but it didn't happen and got Kenny killed. So he went out like he lived, a liability.
10. Bonus Round From Ch. 4: Disclosed Bite: I kept it a secret. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I also went alone by choice.
I'm definitely making mental notes to do the opposite, or at least very different choices in the next run. On the side, my saves fragged at the very end of Ch. 4 and I decided to allow the game to make all the of the choices for me through Ch. 3; so I was flying blind and it definitely added an aspect of randomness to the game for me. Having that happen actually made me look forward to several replays of the entire game!
I, for one, welcome our new feral ghoul overlords! (call me PD -it's easier)