Kenny poll. (SPOILERS)

#1X195Posted 11/30/2012 10:11:04 PM
Do you think Kenny is alive? - Results (277 votes)
Yes, he's definitely alive.
25.63% (71 votes)
Yes, he's alive in the Ben situation.
7.94% (22 votes)
Yes, he's alive in the Christa situation.
4.33% (12 votes)
No, he's dead.
51.62% (143 votes)
He died rescuing Christa but survived with Ben.
3.61% (10 votes)
He died with Ben but survived rescuing Christa.
6.86% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
No, there's no "We'll have to see" or "It could go either way" option. No staying on the fence... Walking Dead style.

Also, on a side note, comment on this: do you think this will be answered in Season 2, or it will be left on the air?
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#2HollowEarth2012Posted 11/30/2012 10:49:01 PM(edited)
I say he's dead, solely because it would be the most likely outcome. I remember in the comics, Kirkman commented on Andrew (from the Prison Arc) being definitely dead simply because the chances of him surviving by himself outside the prison was slim. We didn't see him die, but it's hinted that he's as good as gone (there's even a figurine of a zombie Andrew).

In this case, Kenny surviving what seems to be a building full of walkers is unlikely, imo. He was noisy, he had run out of good weapons, and there was no obvious way for him to survive. Maybe there were less walkers in the lower levels of the building, or maybe there were areas in the building that were safe enough to stay in. However, these are just "maybes". Chuck was in a more favorable situation, and he didn't make it.

The only way for Kenny to survive is through means unknown to me, and since I can't say "we'll see", I'll just stick to what I saw and what I know. From what information I have, Kenny being dead seems to be the most realistic choice.

I did not get the scenario with Ben, but I think he dies there too. Oh, I'd like to think they'll keep this up in the air. Just feels right.
---
If they get me, tell future generations that I died as I lived: in utter terror of bees.
#3grand_kaizerPosted 11/30/2012 11:28:45 PM
If Kenny survives then they're going backwards in terms of the brutal reality of the entire series. When you're stuck in a horde like that with next to nothing to defend yourself, literally wall to wall corpses, especially in the alleyway, survival is just such a slim chance that living is a clear example of pandering to fans.

And that just ain't Walking Dead style, keeping people alive because they're liked.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 12/1/2012 12:36:35 AM
he ded
---
All humans will, without exception, eventually die.
After they die, the place they go is MU.
#5maiminasePosted 12/1/2012 11:31:27 AM
I have mixed feelings about it. Something wants me to say he's a live but something also wants me to say he's dead because his death would be more meaningful that way with Ben.
---
Show me your moves!
#6PURE_DESSPosted 12/2/2012 11:12:32 AM
Dead as a doornail. There was no way Kenny could survive. They introduced his character in episode 1 and built it up throughout the whole season (He was one of the only ones from the beginning who survived to the end) to then take it away in a final blaze of glory. As the "best friend" figure for Lee, he had to die. Walking Dead style.
#7theslacker24Posted 12/2/2012 3:32:04 PM
It could go either way, and we won't know until the new season. It's possible they have him come back as a walker. With allot of other people you have the option you have the chance to keep them from coming back. You don't have an option of keeping Kenny from coming back. So, a walker plot is possible here
#8shabaabaPosted 12/2/2012 3:58:05 PM
In situations like this, I tend to never trust the person being dead until we see it for ourselves. Everyone else who died in the series we saw, until that scene.
#9Tamarisk_greenPosted 12/2/2012 11:44:49 PM
shabaaba posted...
In situations like this, I tend to never trust the person being dead until we see it for ourselves. Everyone else who died in the series we saw, until that scene.

As Lee dies at the end of the game no matter what you do and they are going to release this on disk, I highly doubt there are going to be amy more games made in this storyline.
---
Check out this exclusive-to-Japan music video if you like Nobuo Uematsu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCzqoLoZE8
#10gecko_man2Posted 12/3/2012 11:12:15 PM
I dont mean to be a jerk but i honestly feel like the people who think he's alive dont have a good grasp on The Walking Dead as a franchise, you know?
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."