Kenny poll. (SPOILERS)

#11KBGiantsfanPosted 12/4/2012 2:10:48 AM
He is dead
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#12Sol4688Posted 12/4/2012 7:26:14 AM
gecko_man2 posted...
I dont mean to be a jerk but i honestly feel like the people who think he's alive dont have a good grasp on The Walking Dead as a franchise, you know?

These people may have a grasp on the comics, where more outlandish things have happened.

Tyreese throws himself into a gymnasium full of walkers with nothing but a hammer and rage, and he survives that.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Kenny died. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he somehow survived.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#13Orange ClockworkPosted 12/16/2012 12:55:42 PM
Tamarisk_green posted...
shabaaba posted...
In situations like this, I tend to never trust the person being dead until we see it for ourselves. Everyone else who died in the series we saw, until that scene.

As Lee dies at the end of the game no matter what you do and they are going to release this on disk, I highly doubt there are going to be amy more games made in this storyline.

Why the teaser with Clem at the end then?
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#14Orange ClockworkPosted 12/16/2012 12:57:45 PM
gecko_man2 posted...
I dont mean to be a jerk but i honestly feel like the people who think he's alive dont have a good grasp on The Walking Dead as a franchise, you know?

I don't think you do. It's not unprecedented that characters you think might be dead actually come back later.
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#15FoofyheadPosted 12/16/2012 11:32:26 PM
Like Abraham Lincoln.
---
Yoshi's Island is the best game ever created. If you don't like it, you're a pathetic child with no life.
#16nico_onlyPosted 12/18/2012 7:13:29 AM
Well... technically, he's UNdead...
#17iamnamtabPosted 12/30/2012 2:14:17 PM
A TellTale developer said he was dead (pr at least I think so, he other said he was dead or wouldn't be appearing again in any medium of the walking dead, video game or comics) plus I think it's better he's dead, not in "I hate this guy I'm glad he's dead" sense, but in that he was obviously depressed, and probably didnt want to go on without his family anymore. ALSO, if you keep a bullet or two during the shoot out in the mansion, you can give him the ammo if you agree to go, and you can hear him shoot both Ben and himself in this case
---
Why do you care so much about my signature?