In episode 3, what did Clementine mean?

#1BloodivaPosted 12/3/2012 9:31:37 AM(edited)
On the train, when Lee & Clementine are sitting down on the edge of the train, talking about the plan when they arrive in Savannah, what did Clementine mean when she asked Lee, "Can I tell my parents about...You know..."

And you get three choices.

1) ...
2) Sure, ok.
3) Come on Clem, that's not a good idea...

I chose option #3, and Clementine got all sad, and told Lee he can't tell her what to do.

I'm confused.
#2Dorfmann_Posted 12/3/2012 10:44:50 AM
I'm not sure. I remember this being one of the choices that I immediately regretted. I wanted to scream at the tv, "but, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about!"
---
PSN - Dorfmann
#3zeik56Posted 12/3/2012 12:48:31 PM
My assumption was that she was talking about the gun training.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#4Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/3/2012 1:38:57 PM
About lees past.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#5gecko_man2Posted 12/3/2012 10:08:02 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
About lees past.

This.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#6X195Posted 12/4/2012 3:24:04 AM
gecko_man2 posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...
About lees past.

This.

That. I thought it was obvious.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#7Bloodiva(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:01:06 AM
Why would she want to tell them about his past though? It makes even less sense if you tell her it's not a good idea, and she stubbornly responds "You can't tell me what to do." and gets all sad about it.
#8antoinejonesPosted 12/4/2012 11:18:03 AM
lol i thought it was the gun training

but since were on the subject.. wasnt it confirmed or at least said that clementines parents were dead in one of the previous chapters? thus why would she wanna tell her parents when she knows (or at least thinks.. I dunno I just startedchapter 4) theyre dead?

i mean yet one of the characters even posed that very same question when Lee said he was going to go look for her parents.
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#9zeik56Posted 12/4/2012 12:42:44 PM(edited)
Lee knows/assumes they're dead, she doesn't know.

And I still think the gun training makes more sense than Lee's past. Why would she even care about telling her parents about it? After it's discussed in episode 1 she never brings up again, so why would it matter there?
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#10X195Posted 12/4/2012 4:25:18 PM
She does bring it up again. It's basically what the entire beginning of Episode 3 was about.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.