one of the best final bosses ever? (spoilers)

#1Steaknight2011Posted 12/13/2012 11:50:06 PM
i'm pretty sure everyone who played this felt like they were being watched at all times and would eventually have to face the music and answer for everything they did....and that's exactly what happens...

just curious what other people's impressions were in that encounter. i think it's safe to say we probably all ended up hating ourselves a little bit...
---
I only know that I know nothing.
#2FoofyheadPosted 12/14/2012 12:01:48 AM
I guess, but it's not the stranger was God. What right did he have to judge me?
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#3Steaknight2011(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 12:32:35 AM
but the point is not to face his judgment, it's to get a stone cold honest look at your self through someone else's eyes and ultimately make you judge yourself, hence the guilt.
---
I only know that I know nothing.
#4FoofyheadPosted 12/14/2012 1:51:32 AM
I (as Lee) didn't feel guilty about the things I did though. That's how adults should operate. Regret nothing. Learn from everything.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#5Orange ClockworkPosted 12/16/2012 1:37:48 AM
What does the Station Wagon guy say to you if you made ALL the good decisions (didn't take his stuff, didn't kill anyone at the farm, etc)?
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#6chanjkhPosted 12/17/2012 12:42:15 AM(edited)
Orange Clockwork posted...
What does the Station Wagon guy say to you if you made ALL the good decisions (didn't take his stuff, didn't kill anyone at the farm, etc)?

He'll bring up situations that you couldn't have avoided anyways (e.g. bringing Clementine to the St. John Dairy or Doug/Carley's death in ep 1)
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#7AldoMontoyaPosted 12/17/2012 3:35:56 AM
When I was choking him I was legit angry with him for taking Clem. I kept hitting X even after it stopped showing it. Like how it would be if it were real life and you were choking him out of anger/frustration. I loved how you get so emotionally attached to Clem and Lee becomes an extension of you.
#8pillerofautumnPosted 12/17/2012 2:47:54 PM
Orange Clockwork posted...

He'll bring up situations that you couldn't have avoided anyways (e.g. bringing Clementine to the St. John Dairy or Doug/Carley's death in ep 1)

This is exactly why I didn't feel that scene gripped me. I made mostly good decisions, like not taking his stuff, not killing the St John brothers, etc. All he really had on me was taking Clem to Crawford. Otherwise, there was nothing else I could do about situations, like letting Doug/Carley die or letting the rest of the group taking the supplies.
#9FoofyheadPosted 12/17/2012 2:53:23 PM
Yeah, I mean, that's sort of what I was getting at. Lee didn't do anything any of us (normal people) wouldn't have done, for the most part. And when something did happen that the dude brought up, it was out of Lee's control.

He murdered an adulterer, oh well.
---
Yoshi's Island is the best game ever created. If you don't like it, you're a pathetic child with no life.
#10ItIsOkBroPosted 12/22/2012 5:27:05 PM
Worst final boss ever, like I didn't take any of your food chill out brah
---
I'm wrong for the right.