Am I the only one who liked Lilly more than Carley?*SPOILERS for entire season*

#21Blindsided20Posted 1/24/2013 1:20:19 PM
RonWeassly posted...
Hey, Lilly felt more real and upfrot than Carley ever did, That little kiss Carley gave to Lee felt tacked on and made it obvious to me that she was just using him. Sure, I felt Lilly could be a real pain. Nevertheless, I still let her stay with us after she killed Carley and I agreed to leave with her. Who else liked her more than Carley? I really wanted Lee to pound her.

Take into account the post apocalyptic world they lived in created sudden anxiety and actions that people do that they normally might not. Carley was in need of love as evident by her falling for Doug but Doug died and when Lee saved Carley, she felt grateful and thankful and began to warm up to Lee and see how an near convict would become a great guardian for Clem and a really standup guy.

Nothing fake with the kiss. Only thing that Carley's attempt to love Lee was is that it was one of the major things that may have done Carley in by Lily, who had feelings for Lee but by the beginning to middle of chapter 3 just convinced herself that Lee and Carley's bond was too strong. Shame for Lily because her dad giving Lee such an uncomfortable feeling is what caused Lee and lily from ever connecting.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#22RonWeassly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:22:20 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
RonWeassly posted...
Hey, Lilly felt more real and upfrot than Carley ever did, That little kiss Carley gave to Lee felt tacked on and made it obvious to me that she was just using him. Sure, I felt Lilly could be a real pain. Nevertheless, I still let her stay with us after she killed Carley and I agreed to leave with her. Who else liked her more than Carley? I really wanted Lee to pound her.

Take into account the post apocalyptic world they lived in created sudden anxiety and actions that people do that they normally might not. Carley was in need of love as evident by her falling for Doug but Doug died and when Lee saved Carley, she felt grateful and thankful and began to warm up to Lee and see how an near convict would become a great guardian for Clem and a really standup guy.

Nothing fake with the kiss. Only thing that Carley's attempt to love Lee was is that it was one of the major things that may have done Carley in by Lily, who had feelings for Lee but by the beginning to middle of chapter 3 just convinced herself that Lee and Carley's bond was too strong. Shame for Lily because her dad giving Lee such an uncomfortable feeling is what caused Lee and lily from ever connecting.

Dude, making a serious response makes no sense when I was trolling. I meant nothing behind it,

Dude, seriously?

Really?

This was your idea of trolling?

You got two dudes to rationally argue with you and make you look dumb. Congratulations? I don't think you realize how the whole trolling thing works.

How does one look stupid when they're giving an opinion? You don't know how trollin works, It's to say over the top BS to trick people into arguing with you for no reason. There's different types of trolling.
#23Blindsided20Posted 1/24/2013 10:36:34 PM
Oops...well I didn't read the whole thread when I made that response. I quoted your 1st post.

Should have looked..bah. I thought that last post through :(
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#24sheridanmovieguPosted 1/30/2013 5:07:19 PM
RonWeassly posted...
How does one look stupid when they're giving an opinion? You don't know how trollin works, It's to say over the top BS to trick people into arguing with you for no reason. There's different types of trolling.

No, you're supposed to get people to get annoyed and scream at you. We just sort of acted confused and tried to talk to you like a normal person.

Getting someone to talk to you normally when you ask a question is not successful trolling.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#25AWorldUnitedPosted 2/3/2013 7:31:26 PM
WTF kind of generation is getting raised when they are PURPOSELY on missions to annoy, pester, and offend other people on the internet.......
#26AuronDFPosted 2/24/2013 5:28:31 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
WTF kind of generation is getting raised when they are PURPOSELY on missions to annoy, pester, and offend other people on the internet.......

If it's any consolation, you can consider the fact that one's life must be very sad and empty to find this type of thing entertaining.
---
"You said it yourself, Kain - there are only two sides to your coin..." -Raziel
http://implicateevolution.com
#27NovaKaneXPosted 3/15/2013 4:16:01 PM
I didn't like Carley at first because she wanted to ditch savin' the chick at the Motor Inn. And that was after her talkin' about Doug goin' out of his way to save her. I saw her as a selfish *****, but kept her around because she was nice with the guns.

After awhile though, I started to like her personality and she was really helpful to the group. She was always down for Lee too.

Lily was a nutcase and not fit to be a leader. She was dead to me once she killed Carley with no evidence of her workin' with the bandits.

The only reason I let her back in the RV was because I felt bad about Kenny crushin' her pop's dome piece.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!