Lee and next season? *spoiler*

#1skermacPosted 2/9/2013 1:23:30 PM
Is he really dead? I don't think he is. You don't die from a muissing arm. I think he thought he was dying and passed out. I think Clemintine will find Omid and Christa and come back to see if he really died. They will find him really weak and give him medicine and he will not turn because he cut his arm off. Then they will all go on a new adventure.

That better happen!!!
#2grand_kaizerPosted 2/9/2013 9:55:28 PM
Or you don't cut your arm off and he dies from the infection.

Lee is dead.

Anything but Lee being dead is just going to abolish any meaning the end of season 1 has, and would be awful writing.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:05:21 AM
grand_kaizer posted...
Or you don't cut your arm off and he dies from the infection.

Lee is dead.

Anything but Lee being dead is just going to abolish any meaning the end of season 1 has, and would be awful writing.

Why would anyone think he is dead? His arm was wrapped so he couldn't bleed to death and he cut off his arm before infection could spread. What do you think killed him?

Nothing I say. The next season would be ruined without him.

Without him I don't want Clementine either. Her heart was broke when her parents died, not right to do that again with Lee.

No Lee, no Clementine either, don't even need to tell us what happened to her. Just show her grave and have all new characters.
#4PokeyBananaPosted 2/20/2013 10:26:16 AM
I think Clem shooting him in the face pretty much guarantees he's dead.
---
DLC - Paying rent on what you already own
#5Tamarisk_greenPosted 2/22/2013 11:25:59 PM(edited)
skermac posted...
Is he really dead? I don't think he is. You don't die from a muissing arm. I think he thought he was dying and passed out. I think Clemintine will find Omid and Christa and come back to see if he really died. They will find him really weak and give him medicine and he will not turn because he cut his arm off. Then they will all go on a new adventure.

That better happen!!!

If you watch the TV series the game is based on, you will see everyone is carrying the disease that makes you into a zombie, in Chapter 2 Ben tells all you don't need to be bitten to become a zombie when you die, and no matter what you do, in Chapter 5 you can see Lee becoming one, so there is no way to stop Lee becoming a zombie.
---
Check out this exclusive-to-Japan music video if you like Nobuo Uematsu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCzqoLoZE8
#6RaymondPosted 2/25/2013 6:11:04 AM
Depend on your choice. He is either dead or become a zombie. This question has been asked billion times, people just can't seen to swallow the truth and keep asking in hope of a different answer.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#7Tamarisk_greenPosted 2/25/2013 11:34:25 AM
I count being a zombie the same as being dead, so I totally agree with you Raymond.
---
#8owkennyPosted 2/27/2013 12:15:36 PM
Its possible to have Clem not shoot you but you still passout and its implied you die. They also mention that theyre not sure if cutting the arm off will stop the disease from spreading so its ambiguous.
---
you know it, woo woo woo
#9Ghetto_ninjaPosted 3/1/2013 2:24:04 AM
Eh idk he says he feels like a man that got bit. I wouldn't be mad that if you choose to let him turn he came back in the second season. He was passed out next to a radiator if he got it to work he could cauterize the wound.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#10Tamarisk_greenPosted 3/1/2013 5:11:02 PM
There is no electric power available, so how would you get a radiator working?
---