The true ending of The Walking Dead SPOILERS

#1PlanescapedPosted 11/15/2012 4:18:46 PM(edited)
The Walking Dead is a love story, Clementine is merely the backdrop.

The game will end with Ben and Lee finally professing their unspoken love for one another, Ben's kiss of true love will then cure Lee of his Zombie infection, and the two will raise Clementine happily ever after.

Or, if you let Ben die/left him behind, the game ends with Lee turning zombie and eating Clementine.

Either way, Ben will ruin your game.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#2oooooooo_toastyPosted 11/16/2012 5:08:50 PM
That seems like a rather homophobic statement, I assume it wasn't intended that way though.

Besides which, the bromance is clearly between Lee and Kenny, Kenny is so temperamental all the time because he doesn't know how to deal with his uncontrollable lust for Lee.
---
"wtf is a sephiroth" - scarecrowshand
'I've been on this board about one day and you're already pissing me off' - tranquilizerrr to Xeeh_Bitz
#3Planescaped(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:10:13 PM
Ben has become a meme, in that he is always ruining everything.

And he ruins your game either way because the 'good' ending would be awful, and the 'bad' ending would be awful.

Joke explained, and now it is dead.

you ruined it... Ben...
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#4PURE_DESSPosted 11/18/2012 8:29:38 AM
Best ending: Everyone lives, gets on the boat, but Ben with his incompetence falls off the boat and drowns. The credits then roll and instead of an end-game stats screen, a black screen appears with the sentence: "Ben drowned" in Brush Script STD font.
#5superdubesPosted 11/18/2012 12:13:02 PM
Then the next time you play the game you get the message "Dawn of a New Day" and a creepy statue that looks like Lee keeps teleporting to your location. Then you hear the voice of Hershel from Chapter one screaming "Get the **** out of here!" and the game resets.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan